• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 14th & 15th March 2015

381 posts in this topic

It was a great night last night and what a pleasure meeting all of these guys. (And Mrs FT, of course!)

Here's the list I've of folks I've met so far.

Mark blokie

Chris Bane

Jon whiskeyman

Max carnage David

Boon thelaughingman

Paul ken Aldred

Dan djc81

Niro Niro

Comicopolis Andrew

Kenners Neal (actually missed meeting this man)

Gaz973 Garry

Waylander Brian

Goldust40 Andy

Romain romain

Michelle (nicks wife)

Gary gaz2810i

1koko George

Garf Jeremy

Bitteroldman Ray Wong

I had a great convention, both financially and fun. I owe a huge thanks to all the guys who helped out behind the tables and also with the setup and break down. You guys rock. (worship)

As always, I enjoyed meeting new faces. It was cool meeting you, Andy (Greenham) and I hope you get over here again sometime.

The nights out were great fun. I was pissed on Friday and pretty much wrecked on Saturday which caused suffering in the mornings but what the hell, the con is only once per year.

What a great fun con.

Been in there from 8:40 (queue line) up to 18:00 saturday and sunday from 9:20 up to 17:00.

The auction on saterday evening was great too. Got myself an original piece of art that evening.

Could tell more, but that's for later!

What a great fun con.

Been in there from 8:40 (queue line) up to 18:00 saturday and sunday from 9:20 up to 17:00.

The auction on saterday evening was great too. Got myself an original piece of art that evening.

Could tell more, but that's for later!

Yes that was a fun auction... wondering what you got now or if I had unwittingly bumped into you???

Really enjoyed my second time at LSCC.

I bought a nice Flash 139 CGC 5.0 at the Comicana booth. I don't know the name of the guy I dealt with but after I've told him that I was lurking the board,he asked for my name on the board. So this post is to thank him for the nice book and to reassure him that I do really exist on the board :).

Next time I'll put myself on the list so I can share a few beers at the fox with you all.

I talked the most to Terry from Terry's comics. I don't know if he's on the board too but he seemed like a very nice laid-back guy and we chatted for a few minutes about Luxembourg and it's overwhelming military power and other stuff. There was a Chinese guy at Terry's booth too that showed us a video on his phone of him firing a mini-gun somewhere in the desert. He told us that he was the chinese Walter White :) It was a good weekend and I'll sure be there again next year.

I had a great convention, both financially and fun. I owe a huge thanks to all the guys who helped out behind the tables and also with the setup and break down. You guys rock. (worship)

As always, I enjoyed meeting new faces. It was cool meeting you, Andy (Greenham) and I hope you get over here again sometime.

The nights out were great fun. I was pissed on Friday and pretty much wrecked on Saturday which caused suffering in the mornings but what the hell, the con is only once per year.

Garry,

Thanks for sharing your Brad Pitt "Fury" stories. The battlefield scenes were filmed on Garry's farm. I visited Bovington Camp Tank Museum on Thursday to see the Sherman and only running Tiger 1 used in the movie. The Sherman was not on display, but the staff was kind enough to bring me into the workshop. The Brits are the friendliest and helpful people.

Thanks for the cool Thor tshirt.

All the best,

Ray

Really enjoyed my second time at LSCC.

I bought a nice Flash 139 CGC 5.0 at the Comicana booth. I don't know the name of the guy I dealt with but after I've told him that I was lurking the board,he asked for my name on the board. So this post is to thank him for the nice book and to reassure him that I do really exist on the board :).

Next time I'll put myself on the list so I can share a few beers at the fox with you all.

I talked the most to Terry from Terry's comics. I don't know if he's on the board too but he seemed like a very nice laid-back guy and we chatted for a few minutes about Luxembourg and it's overwhelming military power and other stuff. There was a Chinese guy at Terry's booth too that showed us a video on his phone of him firing a mini-gun somewhere in the desert. He told us that he was the chinese Walter White :) It was a good weekend and I'll sure be there again next year.

Nice to meet you. I personally would not trust that Chinese guy. I am a man of peace in a violent world.

MinigunGB2.jpg

Met Waylander, Gaz25iii, Comicopolis, FT, and.....John (was it John?) who doesn't post much at all.

thehumantorch was wrong, you guys aren't dolts.

Ken (thumbs u

It was a great night last night and what a pleasure meeting all of these guys. (And Mrs FT, of course!)

Here's the list I've of folks I've met so far.

Mark blokie

Chris Bane

Jon whiskeyman

Max carnage David

Boon thelaughingman

Paul ken Aldred

Dan djc81

Niro Niro

Comicopolis Andrew

Kenners Neal Ken (actually missed meeting this man)

Gaz973 Garry

Waylander Brian

Goldust40 Andy

Romain romain

Michelle (nicks wife)

Gary gaz2810i

1koko George

Garf Jeremy

Bitteroldman Ray Wong

Hehe .. I was sitting by Andrew. Opposite you was Brian .. to Brian's right was Andrew .. then me :)