• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 14th & 15th March 2015

381 posts in this topic

How long is this flight I'm about to get on? Ugh - I love coming to the show but I hate the 11 hour + flight.

My flight is about 50 mins :foryou:

For all those travelling to the show

Have a safe journey :foryou:

How long is this flight I'm about to get on? Ugh - I love coming to the show but I hate the 11 hour + flight.

My flight is about 50 mins :foryou:

For all those travelling to the show

Have a safe journey :foryou:

On the Heathrow express heading into Paddington Station.

Soon, I will be walking on the hallowed concrete that is the Excel Centre...

Soon many Boardies will arrive and shine their aura of brightness to light up the massive hall.

Then, the horde known as the Great Unwashed will shuffle on to the sacred ground with their stench hanging in the air like a putrid cloud and their comics retaining backpacks bumping and bouncing as they head for their favourite artist, delve into the long boxes full of goodness or gaze at wall stock with ribbons of gelatinous drool hanging from their chins.

Boxes will be searched, a bargain gained and Vendors will curse but smile readily when paper, coin or even plastic funds pass hands.

Cosplayers will be strutting their stuff moving among the Horde like candles in the darkness, most pleasant to the eye, some… not so.

The battle lines have been drawn, the Horde will have the numbers, but they are untrained, and the Vendors have the knowledge, the bounty… the COMICS

Yes, the excitement is building... and time ticks on.

Tick

Tick

Tick

It’s nearly here

The LSCC is nearly upon us...

:headbang:

1 hr drive to the airport

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

2 hr drive to Excel

a few hours at the show

2 hr drive back to the Airport

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

1 hr drive back home

Yeah, the excitement is building :eek:

I'm very touched. :foryou:

See you all you jokers tomorrow...and then more on saturday!

For those of you attending, I thought I'd give you a small preview of some of the new stock items that we'll be displaying for the very first time at the LSCC. (thumbs u

Hmm wonder which stand i'm going to be bumming around at for most of the show hm

Have been too busy to post much at the moment... will be there tomorrow. Looking forward to it but feeling a bit uneducated about what to expect waiting in line. Can anyone fill me in? Is the line for early early people going to be sheltered or out in the cold? I don't want to have to lug around stuff I won't be needing for most of the con if I can avoid it :)

Cool. Will probably get there silly early though :insane:

I know a lot of you in this thread will be inside already. You might spot me in the queue if you are outside, I will be the one with the garish orange and blue rucksack and A2 translucent portfolio. The cowboy hat is staying at home :eyeroll:

Early bird line inside. In front off hall N7. Checked it out a couple of hour ago. See you geeks in the morning.

Which end is that? Train station end or other? Thanks

Early bird line inside. In front off hall N7. Checked it out a couple of hour ago. See you geeks in the morning.

Which end is that? Train station end or other? Thanks

http://www.excel-london.co.uk/whats-on/london-super-comic-convention-2015/

Recommended Entrance

East Entrance - Prince Regent DLR

... but it looks to be pretty easy either way tbh.

http://www.excel-london.co.uk/media/26559/alleventhalls.pdf

http://www.excel-london.co.uk/media/42314/onsite_parking_map_main_template.pdf

I had a dream last night that we were in London and I met up with you guys. Wonder where that came from. lol

True story.