• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 14th & 15th March 2015

381 posts in this topic

I've had my pre-convention haircut now. Things are getting serious. :sumo:

+1

I'm having it cut on Tuesday.

I also have my shower gel and anti-perspirant ready. Many thousands of attendees won't.

lol. I'll have you know we are Europeans are well groomed.

Soon, I will be walking on the hallowed concrete that is the Excel Centre...

Soon many Boardies will arrive and shine their aura of brightness to light up the massive hall.

Then, the horde known as the Great Unwashed will shuffle on to the sacred ground with their stench hanging in the air like a putrid cloud and their comics retaining backpacks bumping and bouncing as they head for their favourite artist, delve into the long boxes full of goodness or gaze at wall stock with ribbons of gelatinous drool hanging from their chins.

Boxes will be searched, a bargain gained and Vendors will curse but smile readily when paper, coin or even plastic funds pass hands.

Cosplayers will be strutting their stuff moving among the Horde like candles in the darkness, most pleasant to the eye, some… not so.

The battle lines have been drawn, the Horde will have the numbers, but they are untrained, and the Vendors have the knowledge, the bounty… the COMICS

Yes, the excitement is building... and time ticks on.

Tick

Tick

Tick

It’s nearly here

The LSCC is nearly upon us...

:headbang:

Soon many Boardies will arrive and shine their aura of brightness to light up the massive hall.

Then, the horde known as the Great Unwashed will shuffle on to the sacred ground with their stench hanging in the air like a putrid cloud and their comics retaining backpacks bumping and bouncing as they head for their favourite artist, delve into the long boxes full of goodness or gaze at wall stock with ribbons of gelatinous drool hanging from their chins.

Boxes will be searched, a bargain gained and Vendors will curse but smile readily when paper, coin or even plastic funds pass hands.

Cosplayers will be strutting their stuff moving among the Horde like candles in the darkness, most pleasant to the eye, some… not so.

The battle lines have been drawn, the Horde will have the numbers, but they are untrained, and the Vendors have the knowledge, the bounty… the COMICS

Tick

Tick

Tick

It’s nearly here

1 hr drive to the airport

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

2 hr drive to Excel

a few hours at the show

2 hr drive back to the Airport

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

1 hr drive back home

Yeah, the excitement is building :eek:

Tick

Tick

Tick

It’s nearly here

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

2 hr drive to Excel

a few hours at the show

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

1 hr drive back home

lol

Tick

Tick

Tick

It’s nearly here

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

2 hr drive to Excel

a few hours at the show

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

1 hr drive back home

:foryou:

Tick

Tick

Tick

It’s nearly here

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

2 hr drive to Excel

a few hours at the show

1 hr wait until boarding

90 minutes on the plane

1 hr drive back home

Why aren't you bringing Andrea and staying the weekend?

Getting my stuff ready for the show;

Specific Wants list: that'll go out the window when I see a room full comics, full tilt.

Budget: put it on the 0% free for 3 months credit card and pay it then, cos I will be SO much richer in 90 days

Lunch box: food is for wimps

Deodorant: don't need it, I want to blend in.