• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Rocket Raccoon,now Squirrel-Girl?

36 posts in this topic

Here's your new holy grail….and GO!!!

Marvel_Super-Heroes_Vol_2_8.jpg

Jesus, that artwork.

I've always said Liefeld was far from alone in producing that kind of garbage. Simply a fish in a barrel.

The 90's

Here's your new holy grail….and GO!!!

Marvel_Super-Heroes_Vol_2_8.jpg

Jesus, that artwork.

I've always said Liefeld was far from alone in producing that kind of garbage. Simply a fish in a barrel.

Erik Larsen's not so bad. His style is very over the top, but I'm okay with it.

Speculators get going

Been there, sold that. Brought the lone 9.8 copy to the boards about a month ago.

+1

I had a nice raw 9.6 I sold awhile back really trying to pump up Squirrel Girl - it was a tough sell, probably would be easier now. Actually, this is a hard book to find in high grade 9.6+ (like NM Ann 2), so I'm sure things will get silly on it.

The anatomy is seriously jacked up and the poses are cut n paste-simply awful

I love action poses like this

With the exception of Iron Man, Rogue, Storm, and maybe Namor (if he still flies), everyone else is falling to their death!

…..maybe Wolverine will survive!

Too bad all these artists never took a design course so don't know how to effectively design a cover but just draw a wad of superheros in the standard poses with the gaping mouths....