• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Kane's Tech 27

49 posts in this topic

I found the pics I had, but the picture of the outside of the "book" was so small, you couldn't see anything. I have decent pics of the 1, 2, and 3.

batmankane1.jpg

batmankane2.jpg

batmankane3.jpg

From the small pic I had of the outside of the book, it looked about two inches thick, and probably had the early detectives, and the batman 1-3 in the same book....

Wow. I wonder if there's going to be some sort of reference that it's from 'the collection of Bob Kane' or something like that?

+1 ..... If Nick Cage can get his name on a CGC graded book.... shouldn't Bob Kane get his name on the slab ? It's a one of a kind.... no matter the condition

Wow. I wonder if there's going to be some sort of reference that it's from 'the collection of Bob Kane' or something like that?

+1 ..... If Nick Cage can get his name on a CGC graded book.... shouldn't Bob Kane get his name on the slab ? It's a one of a kind.... no matter the condition

According to CGC and the owner of the books who is a boardie, both CGC AND CBCS have stated that if these books are submitted they will receive a notation that they are from the collection of Bob Kane.

+1 ..... If Nick Cage can get his name on a CGC graded book.... shouldn't Bob Kane get his name on the slab ? It's a one of a kind…. no matter the condition

Wait… Cage's name is actually on a slab? Pics?

Holy :ohnoez:

ScreenShot2014-08-05at85325AM_zps51866e3c.png

I wonder how much I'd have to pay to get my name on a slab hm

+1 ..... If Nick Cage can get his name on a CGC graded book.... shouldn't Bob Kane get his name on the slab ? It's a one of a kind…. no matter the condition

Wait… Cage's name is actually on a slab? Pics?

Holy :ohnoez:

ScreenShot2014-08-05at85325AM_zps51866e3c.png

I wonder how much I'd have to pay to get my name on a slab hm

It's not how much you have to pay, it's how awesome you are... (NSFW)