• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Con Sept 27 - 28, 2014

38 posts in this topic

Decided to do some blow-outs for the Con. All my DC priced box stock above $10 will be half price as well as most of my Marvel boxes- lots of nice SA in them. Also 4-5 long boxes of half off Disney, Dell, Gold Key, War, Sci-Fi, etc. There will be plenty of deals to be made.

Want list books will be held for Board Members so let me know what you are looking for please. Located at booth 118 (20x20 booth).

Ed

Decided to do some blow-outs for the Con. All my DC priced box stock above $10 will be half price as well as most of my Marvel boxes- lots of nice SA in them. Also 4-5 long boxes of half off Disney, Dell, Gold Key, War, Sci-Fi, etc. There will be plenty of deals to be made.

Want list books will be held for Board Members so let me know what you are looking for please. Located at booth 118 (20x20 booth).

Ed

You are gonna make a killing at the show Ed. You're one of my favorite dealers around :headbang:

Ed

You are gonna make a killing at the show Ed. You're one of my favorite dealers around :headbang:

[/quote

I will be even more so if I can find any of the books on your list. :devil:

Ed

[/quote

I will be even more so if I can find any of the books on your list. :devil:

Better step on it pronto :baiting:

Here's a list of the guests appearing that I got from their website:

We'll be adding guests all the time so make sure you check back often and see if your favorite creator or media star will be coming to the Long Beach Comic Con, September 27th & 28th, 2014.

Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

CCO Archie Comics; writer Afterlife with Archie, Marvel Knights 4, Angel Revelations; staff writer Glee

Laura Allred

Colorist - Silver Surfer, Doop, Madman 3D Special, Batman '66, Fantastic Four, Wednesday Comics, The Atomics, Wolverine & The X-Men

Michael Allred

Silver Surfer, Batman '66, Madman 3d Special, Fantastic Four, IZombie, Wednesday Comics, X-Statix, Creator of Madman

Marc Andreyko

Batwoman, Manhunter, Torso

Kyle Baker

The Fifth Beatle, Plastic Man, Deadpool, Truth: Red, White & Black, Why I Hate Saturn, King David, Undercover Genie, You Are Here

Leigh Bardugo

Author of the New York Times Best Sellers SHADOW AND BONE, SIEGE AND STORM, & RUIN AND RISING. Appearing in the Mysterious Galaxy booth

David Baron

Color Artist & Writer; Archer & Armstrong, Detective Comics, Green Lantern

BATT

Superman/Batman, New Avengers, Thor, X-Men Second Coming, Shadowlands, Batman: The Return

Corinna Bechko

Star Wars Legacy, Planet of the Apes, Invisible Republic

Robin Benway

Author of YA series "Also Know As" Appearing in the Mysterious Galaxy booth

Pierre Bernard, Jr.

Graphic Artist & Comedic Personality on Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien, Tonight Show w/ Conan O'Brien & Conan, publisher of 18"x24" And Other Sizes

Marc Bernardin

Genius, The Highwaymen, Push

Jon Bogdanove

Batman '66, Superman, Power Pack, Fantastic Four vs. The X-Men

Tim Bradstreet

Conceptual Artist; Award Winning painter & cover artist; The Shadow, Bad Planet, Punisher, Hellblazer

Dan Brereton

Creator of The Nocturnals, celebrating it's 20th Anniversary - Appearing in the Hero Initiative booth

Garry Brown

Artist on The Massive for Dark Horse and Catwoman for DC.

Jason Brubaker

reMIND, Sithrah

Eat/Geek/Play booth - Sunday Only

Glen Brunswick

Non-Humans, Grey Area

Brian Buccellato

Co-writer of Detective Comics, writer of Rogues Rebellion, Black Bat, Flash

Chris Burnham

Nameless, Batman Inc., Officer Downe, The Amory Wars, Nixon's Pals

Sandy King Carpenter

Writer: Asylum; Producer: Darkchylde, Ghosts of Mars, Vampires; -script Supervisor: They Live, Big Trouble in Little China, Starman, Sixteen Candles

Joe Casey

Man of Action

Cecil Castellucci

Comic Book writer, Author of novel Tin Star Appearing in the Mysterious Galaxy booth

Bernard Chang

Green Lantern Corps, Wonder Woman, Superman, Suprgirl

Liz Climo

Sunday Only - Comic artist, children's book author & Simpsons animator. Little World of Liz releases Sept. 28.

Mike Collins

Animation: NFL Rush Zone, Sym-Bionic Titan; Creator: The ABC's of Halloween as Imagined by Lucy, kid's & books, comics, secret ancient tiki manuscripts

Amanda Conner

Harley Quinn, Before Watchmen: Silk Spectre, Power Girl, The Pro, Wednesday Comics

Constantine In Tokyo

Cosplayer - Doing make-up demos in Cosplay Corner

Gerry Conway

Saturday Only - Co-creator of The Punisher, Firestorm, Power Girl, Man-Thing, Werewolf-by-Night, The Jackal, Killer Croc

Dave Crosland

Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, The 50th Law, SUPER IAM8BIT, Yo Gabba Gabba: Comic Book Time

Melissa de la Cruz

Author of Witches of East End, Frozen, The Ring & The Crown, Blue Bloods, Vampires of Manhattan, Descendants: Isle of the Lost Appearing in the Mysterious Galaxy booth

Amanda Deibert

Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman, Womanthology, Hot Mess; TV/Production Popsugar, Take Part Live, The Morning After

Vito Delsante

Stray, World War Mob, Comicbook Rockstar Radio Podcast

Shannon Eric Denton

Doc Savage Annual; Editor @ Lion Forge; Animated Ultimate Spider-Man

Chris Dingess

Saturday Only in the Skybound booth - Writer Skybound's Manifest Destiny, Writer/Producer Being Human, Reaper, Eastwick & Medium.

Neo Edmund

JumpStart Windy Hollows, Jurassic Strike Force 5

Eric M. Esquivel

Esquivel has written for Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors, Mega Man, Rabbids, and Sonic The Hedgehog, as well as numerous original creations. His next project is "Roberto Roboto", from Frederator Books.

Joshua Hale Fialkov

The Bunker, I, Vampire, Echoes, Last of the Greats, Elk's Run

Derek Fridolfs

Writer - Batman: Li'l Gotham, Arkham Unhinged, Adventures Of Superman, Dexter's Laboratory, Adventure Time, and Ninja Turtles; Inks - Batman Eternal

Richard Friend

Wonder Woman, Batman

David Gallaher

The Only Living Boy, High Moon, It Came in the Mail, Immortals: Gods & Heroes, Deadlands: The Devil's Six Gun

Sean "Cheeks" Galloway

Venom, Teen Titans Go, Lead Character Designer on TV's The Spectacular Spider-Man,

Ralph Garman

Batman 66 Meets The Green Hornet Co-Writer

Sterling Gates

Supegirl, JLA: Vibe

Jean Gomez

Cosplayer

Joel Gomez

Warhawks, Detective Comics, Flashpoint, Authority, The Lost Boys, Wetworks. Upper Deck Sketch Cards

Sina Grace

Burn The Orphanage, Little Depressed Boy, Not My Bag

Eat/Geek/Play booth - Saturday Only

Dean Haglund

The X-Files & The Lone Gunmen

Lori Hanson

Artist of Aspen Comics' Executive Assistant: Assassins

Travis Hanson

Creator of Webcomic The Bean

Gabriel Hardman

Invisible Republic, The Dark King Rises storyboard artist

John "Harv" Harvatine IV

Saturday Robot Chicken Panel Only - Award-winning producer and director

Davidson L. Haworth

Fantasy writer, author of The Prali Series

Ray-Anthony Height

Midnight Tiger, Red She-Hulk, Spider-Girl, Fear Itself: Fearsome Four

Vince Hernandez

Aspen Comics VP/Editor-in-Chief & Writer of Damsels in Excess, Charismagic, Fathom: Kiani

Kyle Higgins

C.O.W.L., Batman Beyond 2.0, Batman Eternal, Nightwing

Tom Hodges

Star Wars, Rush 2112, The Simpson's Treehouse of Horrors

Mike Huddleston

The Strain, The Strain: The Fall, Harley Quinn

Megan Hutchison

An Aurora Grimeon Story: Will O' the Wisp. Liberator, Occupy Comics, Glen and Henry Forever. - Hero Initiative Booth Saturday only

Jedi Elvis

The Ridorkulous Cosplay

of Eric Cajiuat

Cosplayer/Elvis Impersonator

Herbert Jefferson Jr.

Battlestar Galactica's Lt. Boomer

Dave Johnson

Eisner award-winning cover artist for Punisher, Deadpool, Detective Comics, Superman: Red Son, and 100 Bullets. Worked on TV shows Justice League Unlimited, Ben 10, G.I. Joe: Resolute.

Drew Johnson

Ghost, Legends of the Dark Knight and Zenescope cover artist, The Authority, Wonder Woman

Michael Johnston

Author of Frozen & Stolen Appearing in the Mysterious Galaxy booth

Joe Kelly

Man of Action

Scott Koblish

Artist - Marvel's Deadpool

Ken Kristensen

Todd the Loneliest Kid on Earth,

JT Krul

Captain Atom, Justice League, Green Arrow,Teen Titans, Fathom; Novel: The Lost Spark

Mike Kunkel

Animation storyteller, writer/artist of Billy Batson & the Magic of Shazam, 2-time Eisner Award creator of Herobear and the Kid

Bob Layton

Iconic artist/writer for Iron Man, Hercules; Co-founder of Valiant Comics, Co-founder of Future Comics

Katie Leigh

Voice-Actor: Muppet Babies, Darkwing Duck, Richie Rich, Sunni Gummi of Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears, Han Solo for Lego Star Wars Padawan Menace

Livesay

Inker since 1994. Superman Beyond, Superior Spider-Man #17-19, Infinity #1, World of Warcraft: Bloodsworn

Scott Lobdell

Teen Titans, Superboy, Red Hood & The Outlaws, The Scourge, X-Men, Generation X, Age of Apocalypse, Screenwriter.

Jim Mahfood

Frank Mastromauro

Aspen Comics Co-Owner & Writer of Shrugged, Overtaken

Jim McCann

Television & Comic writer

Amy Mebberson

Disney comics & Fine art, creator of Pocket Princesses, My Little Pony (IDW)

Mike Mignola

Creator of Hellboy, legendary comic artist & writer

Danny Miki

Batman, Spawn, X-Men

Brian Miller

Futures End, Supergirl, Justice League 3000, Doctor Who, Star Wars Insider. Co-author of Hi-Fi Color for Comics

Kristy Miller

Marvel Origins Storybooks, SpongeBob Comics, Batman: The Dark Knight, Wonder Woman. Co-author of Hi-Fi Color for Comics

Misha

The Many Arms Of Misha

Eat/Geek/Play booth

Miss Piratesavvy

Cosplayer

Raychul Moore

Cosplayer

Todd Nauck

Nightcrawler, Guardians of the Globe, WildGuard, Amazing Spider-Man, Teen Titans

Dustin Nguyen

Descender, Li'l Gotham, American Vampire, Batman Streets of Gotham, Detective Comics, Batman, Wildcats, Manifest Eternity

Peter Nguyen

Detective Comics

James O'Barr

Creator of the Crow, Curare, Skinning The Wolves, Uncoffined

William O'Neil

Violent Messiahs, John Carpenter's Snake Plissken

Victor Olazaba

Inker - Amazing Spider-man, Spawn, Uncanny X-Men,Guardians of the Galaxy '2008' , StarLord '2007', Avengers, Hulk,Iron Man)

Axel Ortiz

Artist and Concept Designer based in Los Angeles.

Jimmy Palmiotti

Denver, Painkiller Jane, Harley Quinn, Jonah Hex, Forager, Weapon of God, Sex & Violence, Retrovirus, Queen Crab, The Pro

Paolo Pantalena

Artist of Aspen Comics' Jirni

Whilce Portacio

Celebrating 30 Years in Comics! Non-Humans, Uncanny X-Men, Heroic Age, Spawn, Batman, Wetworks (20th Anniversary)

Barbara Randall Kesel

Veteran Comics Writer & Editor; Hawk & Dove, Meridian, Dark Crystal, MLP:FIM, Airwolf, White Knight: Line Of Avalon

Norm Rapmund

The Flash, Booster Gold, Teen Titans, Ravagers, Nightwing, Batman/Superman

Josh Reed

Aspen Comics Letterer & Editorial Assistant

Christina Rice

My Little Pony

Jamie S. Rich

Madame Frankenstein, Archer Coe, 12 Reasons Why I Love Her, It Girl and the Atomics, A Boy and a Girl, You Have Killed Me & Spell Checkers

Ben Risbeck

Ollie 008, The Steamworld Chronicles

Andrew Robinson

The Fifth Beatle, Dusty Star; Covers Starman, Hawkman, Star Wars, Superman, Batman, Angel After the Fall

ROCOM

The Unemployed Trooper

Eat/Geek/Play booth

Tone Rodriguez

The Simpsons, Futurama, KISS Solo, Dexter

Tom Root

Saturday Robot Chicken Panel Only - Emmy Award-winning writer, producer, director and voice actor for Robot Chicken.

Mark Roslan

Aspen VP/Director of Design and Production & Writer of BubbleGun and Broken Pieces

Duncan Rouleau

Man of Action

Samuel Sattin

Author of League of Somebodies Appearing in the Mysterious Galaxy booth

Patrick Scullin

Illustrator and Jedi Master. Creator of Super Siblings Comics

Steven T. Seagle

Man of Action

Alex Segura

SVP Publicity/Marketing Archie Comics, Editor Dark Circle Comics, Author crime novel Silent City

Alec Siegel

C.O.W.L., Avengers

James Silvani

Saturday Only - Illustrator, Disney fine arts and comics. Author of the upcoming Draw-A-Saurus: Everything You Need to Know to Draw Your Favorite Dinosaurs

Marc Silvestri

Saturday Only - Legendary artist, Top Cow Founder & Image Comics Co-Founder

Alex Sinclair

Green Lantern: Future's End, Superman Unchained, Harley Quinn, Green Lantern, Astro City, Batman Hush

Beth Sotelo

Aspen Comics; Colorist on Fathom Vol. 4, Soulfire Vol. 2 & Shrugged

Cat Staggs

Smallville Season 11, Sensation Comics featuring Wonder Woman, The Vampire Diaries, Phantom Lady, Lucas Film Star Wars artist, Her Universe clothing designs

Richard Starkings

Creator & writer of Elephantmen, Founder of Comicraft

Peter Steigerwald

Aspen Comics Co-Owner & Writer of The ZooHunters, Colorist

Margaret Stohl

NYT #1 Bestselling Author of Beautiful Creatures, Dangerous Creatures & Icons

Appearing in the Mysterious Galaxy booth

Jeff Stokely

Six-Gun Gorilla, The Reason for Dragons

William Stout

Saturday Only - Playboy, Heavy Metal, Movie artist. William Stout-Prehistoric Life Murals, The New Dinosaurs A to Z, Dinosaur Discoveries, Hallucinations and Inspirations.

Kel Symons

The Mercenary Sea, I Love Trouble

Eat/Geek/Play booth

Babs Tarr

Batgirl

James Arnold Taylor

Voice-Actor, Voice of Ratchet, Johnny Test, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Tidus, The Leader, Lego Spidey, Mini-Wheat.

Art Thibert

Chrono Mechanics, Future's End, World's Finest, Black & White

Vivek J. Tiwary

The Fifth Beatle; Tony Award Winning Broadway Producer A Raisin in the Sun, Green Day's American insufficiently_thoughtful_person, The Addams Family

Vegas Power Girl

I am a Professional Cosplayer, Spokesperson and Actress

Dave Wagner

Creator/Illustrator/Writer of the webcomic dot Problems

Paige Halsey Warren

Webcomic Artist/ Founder of Paige One Comics, featuring Busty Girl Comics and AHTspace

Len Wein

Before Watchmen, Creator of Wolverine, Swampthing & The Human Target. Film/TV/Animation Writer

Greg Weisman

Star Wars: Rebels & Young Justice Producer, Co-Creator Gargoyles

Zeb Wells

Saturday Robot Chicken Panel Only - Emmy & Annie Award winning writer and actor for Robot Chicken

Ryan Winn

Creator- Death Betty & Driver and Shotgun, inker for The Darkness, Detective Comics & Batman

David Wohl

Writer of Aspen Comics' Fathom, Legend of the Shadow Clan, Executive Assistant: Iris

Marv Wolfman

The Tomb of Dracula, created Blade for Marvel Comics, and The New Teen Titans for DC Comics. SATURDAY ONLY!

Tommy Yune

Robotech

Here's a list of the guests appearing that I got from their website:

We'll be adding guests all the time so make sure you check back often and see if your favorite creator or media star will be coming to the Long Beach Comic Con, September 27th & 28th, 2014.

Paolo Pantalena

Artist of Aspen Comics' Jirni

I wonder if he knows he's suppose to be there also... He's on the list as well as confirmed pick-up for a few covers at Alamo City this coming weekend.

Just got back from the Hooters and riding the Ferris Wheel with my boys back at the hotel and relaxing getting all my energy to pull all them gems out of the boxes I can and is there a list of long beach exclusives I looked on the website but didn't find anything.

Thought about buying Harley Quinn issue with the exclusive LBCC cover, but when I heard it was $15, I passed. What happened to the good old days when an issue like that would be included for free in the bag you received when you picked up your badge?