• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix,Az area get together part2 Aug 16

44 posts in this topic

Would like to have another gathering . When would everyone have time for a gathering?

I would be interested. I should be fairly free on the week-ends in August. Less free in September as Long Beach will be coming up. I have picked up a lot of nice books for "show and tell".

I'm going to set the date for the 16th as of now but could be pushed to the 23 if that is better. If someone has a specific place they would like to meet up let me know or I can find a restaurant with a back room if thats what everyone wants.

As an incentive I will raffle off a free custom framing job(within limits). So if you have some OA you want framed you might be able to get it for free.

I'm pretty flexible on location.

I live in North Scottsdale and would be happy to host if you guys want to head up this way

Sure, why not. Is the Batman #1 the door prize for attending? :baiting:

I'm pretty flexible on location.

I live in North Scottsdale and would be happy to host if you guys want to head up this way

Sure, why not. Is the Batman #1 the door prize for attending? :baiting:

I'll have some Batman wristbands as party favors, and lots of comics and refreshments. And some GA comics of course. But no door prizes :sorry:

Hi , I would like to see everyone again. I need to find a sitter for my 8 year old daughter first. Wouldn't mind bringing some comic paintings, etc to show. (not sell) lol

Does a noon start work for everyone?

I can get a group PM together with logistics if you want.

Brian, you are welcome to bring your daughter. My wife will be here and, of course, we have a pool, if she swims