• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speculation has officially jumped the shark

127 posts in this topic

didnt that happen a while ago? also, agree 100%, these boards account for somewhere between 0-100% of speculation in the world at this point :Dlol

Agreed.

Wouldn't parents of girl born with a squirrel tail have it surgically removed?

Marvel Super Heroes Special 8 from 1991 is now a $30-50 book. The first appearance of Squirrel Girl. Because Marvel trademarked her for TV or something. Squirrel Girl.

It's time to pump the brakes people.

BUY! BUY! BUY!..........SELL! SELL! SELL!

This thread just pushed the value up to $60. Good job!

How many are you selling on eBay right now?

Zero. I buy and sell comics, but Squirrel Girl is a line in the sand I am not going to cross.

Just a sad, horrified bystander this time.

I think she's kind of sexy

110873-76308-squirrel-girl.jpg

You're nuts.

Marvel Super Heroes Special 8 from 1991 is now a $30-50 book. The first appearance of Squirrel Girl. Because Marvel trademarked her for TV or something. Squirrel Girl.

It's time to pump the brakes people.

You think that's nuts??? Someone just posted a link in the bronze area to a Marvel Super Hero's #18. With a final price of over 10K. That is the DUMBEST thing I ever saw. Just waiting for Greggy to come on and say it was his and how he timed the market to a tee. :facepalm:

I actually like the character. When it comes to comedy, I'd take Squirrel Girl over Deadpool any day.

I picked up my MSHWS about 6 months ago. Not out of speculation, but rather, I wanted her first app.

The book is awful. Dire front cover by Larsen and the SG / Iron Man story is a bit cack, other than seeing her hand it to Dr Doom.

She makes a great back up character, not because of what you see her do, but rather all of the ridiculous out-of-shot back story that gets brought up.

Beating Thanos

Beating Dr Doom

Dating and dumping Wolverine

I've never even heard of her. Shows how long it has been since I've bought a new comic.

Yea she was created over 20 years ago…

That's how long then

I've never even heard of her. Shows how long it has been since I've bought a new comic.

Yea she was created over 20 years ago…

And created by Steve Ditko, no less. Both co-writing and drawing.

Chris, obviously knows better as a Spidey fan. :)