• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How often do you check the boards daily? The Intervention Post!

44 posts in this topic

When I get up I make excellent coffee with half and half/honey. Then I check my two main email accounts first and the boards next. During the course of an average day I will revisit about ten times for anywhere from a couple of minutes to 30 mins or so. Unless there is something hot going on. Then I usually read through the whole thing.

check in every day before facebook and after ebay. I roll through a cycle of check-ins about 20 30 times in a day. I like to be aware of business when I got things for sale or just keeping up with stuff.

Did I ever tell you that your store rocks,wish I could do something like that here in So. Cal.

Alas there is probably too many now. (worship)

I check on breaks between whatever I am involved in. Mowing grass, watching TV, feeding the farm animals, etc.

Sometimes I take a week or two break (at the "request" of Mod0). (:

My best estimate would be that it averages about 10 minutes, ten times a day. I usually check the sales threads, then CG, then the WC, and finally the Gold, Silver and Bronze sections. There are many sections that I have never visited. Such as the Magazine section and Registry section.

I need a life.

Prob 4 or 5 times. How long I stay is the real question.

I have pet threads that I'll regularly visit or even bump just to try and get something going.

Most threads will get me to give em a look see at least once.....if the title is intriguing.

Threads started by friends always get more than one look :cool:

check in every day before facebook and after ebay. I roll through a cycle of check-ins about 20 30 times in a day. I like to be aware of business when I got things for sale or just keeping up with stuff.

Did I ever tell you that your store rocks,wish I could do something like that here in So. Cal.

Alas there is probably too many now. (worship)

Thanks Oak. It has been 3.25 years now and its been just a work in progress. Some days its like Pawnstars and somedays a total zzz. My town is a peninsula and there isn't anyone passing through. People coming through my door are in town for whatever reason and with my advertising budget of $0, I have to be glad for where I'm at these days.