• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6.5 (Ext) Action #1 on C-Link

23 posts in this topic

What do you think the 3.0 will go for?

Its a real purdy copy imho, - undergraded actually

no tape

minimal paperloss for the grade

great eye appeal

structurally sound

3.0ish FMV I'd bet the gator should chime in on this ...

It's a decent looking copy from the front but paper loss has always bothered me, even on low grade copies, and the book was waterlogged (at least along the spine due to spine staining and staple rust) so I don't know if I'd call it undergraded.

no tape

great eye appeal

structurally sound

It's a decent looking copy from the front but paper loss has always bothered me, even on low grade copies, and the book was waterlogged (at least along the spine due to spine staining and staple rust) so I don't know if I'd call it undergraded.

Touché - I didnt see it being water logged. My bad ...

no tape

great eye appeal

structurally sound

The absence of tape (yak) on this copy is much more important to me than a tiny chip out of the corner. I HATE tape ... It gets me in a bader mood than seing a key w/ sigs scribbled all over.

CGCs infameous 'tape bump' resulted in sooooo many GA gems being defaced. :(

Prob $250-300k on the 3.0.
my guess is upto 100k north

How do you figure? Metro has had two 5.0 copies at $0.5MIL (roughly, give or take - I believe one was $450K) for some time now and they are not moving.

Prob $250-300k on the 3.0.
my guess is upto 100k north

How do you figure? Metro has had two 5.0 copies at $0.5MIL (roughly, give or take - I believe one was $450K) for some time now and they are not moving.

Metro has 2 cgc 5.0 copies at 660k. One was erroneously priced at 550 in sd but I believe that price has been raised to match the second copy (metro would have to confirm this)

The last auctioned 3.0 sold for 388k? And I sold a 3.0 last year privately for 350. So that's how I figure ;)

And I could be wrong of course, but I don't just randomly guess, always a method to my madness (thumbs u