• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master's 2014 Stan Lee McFarlane Romita(s) Sinnott Trimpe Claremont Austin

72 posts in this topic

:banana: Great working with your crew this weekend and doing what I could to help out. Can't wait until everything is said and done with the rest of the Signatures. Sean and Chris my hats off to you guys and your minions.

Good Morning Everyone!

I just wanted to let ya'll know that the signing with Mr. Romita went perfectly!

It was probably the biggest signing we have ever done with him so thanks for all of your support!

We landed all perfect signatures, we had no signature on top of signatures, Mr. Romita was killing it and we made sure to rotate pens so we got nice "deep and dark signatures".

Our visit upstate to Mr. Trimpe, Sinnott, and Austin has been delayed until next week to accommodate everyone's schedules.

We did not even take any pictures sorry! We were quite busy handling everyone's stuff with the utmost of care.

Cheers!

Sean

Whats up everyone!

We have a fantastic update for you all.

All books have been signed by Mr. Sinnott, Mr Austin and Mr. Trimpe!

Next week we are off to LA!

Until then-----Keep ya posted.

:)

Cheers!

Sean

Good Morning everyone happy Monday!

I am thrilled to announce that we had a fantastic signing with Stan THE MAN!

Everything went well......there were a couple of books that had a prior autograph signed over.....that is the gamble of Signature Series.

For us this was a very exciting trip! Instead of Stan coming to NY we were forced to make plans to take all of the books to LA.

We had to ship a few packages to meet us and we also purchased some SWEET Hard Shell luggage that ensured us the ability to transport everything safely.

Big thanks to all of our client's and their patience as this event finishes up.

This week we fly out on Wednesday to go meet up with Todd. We are very excited to go and hope to wrap this up!

Please understand that everything will be submitted after we return from Phoenix next week.

Thanks!

Sean

PS- I am trying to do twitter. @NYComicYellowSS

Follow me!