• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master's 2014 Stan Lee McFarlane Romita(s) Sinnott Trimpe Claremont Austin

72 posts in this topic

HEY GUYS!

QUESADA ADDED TO THE MASTERS LINEUP $25 PER SIGNATURE

I also have the 411 that Joe Sinnott will not be at the New York Comic Con this year. We are very excited to drive upstate after NYCC and get some sweet Fantastic Fours double and triple signed.

Cheers!

Sean

HEY GUYS!

QUESADA ADDED TO THE MASTERS LINEUP $25 PER SIGNATURE

I also have the 411 that Joe Sinnott will not be at the New York Comic Con this year. We are very excited to drive upstate after NYCC and get some sweet Fantastic Fours double and triple signed.

Cheers!

Sean

:whee:

Hey Whats up Everyone!

I am bumping this thread too.

Mail in Deadline is Approaching!!!!!

You WILL NOT find John Romita Sr. at a comic con.

You WILL NOT find Joe Sinnott at New York Comic con.

You WILL NOT find Terry Austin at New York Comic con.

You WILL NOT find Todd McFarlane at New York Comic con.

Don't miss out on some AWESOME MULTI SIG OPPS!!!!

We WILL be at New York Comic Con!!!!! Let us know if you need help. If you need Snyder or Capullo we send you straight to DScott. :)

ALSO QUESADA!!!!!!

Hey Guys-

I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline is closing in.

We will be setup at NYCC with an 8 person team + friends!

If you need help with anyone besides these Masters Creators let us know.

Gerry Conway was added! We look forward to meeting him for the first time!

Joe Quesada is doing a signing with us thanks to the help of DScott!~~WOO do I have some books for this one!

Add in guys like these Masters and we can help you make some AWESOME books.

I have gotten a bunch of submissions already and we are staying on top of everything. All clients have already been emailed confirmations and their new CGC invoice #'s. Their books are prepped and ready to go. Are yours?

We will always do our best to get you a quote ASAP and respond to all of your questions as fast as we can.

This is our hometown con, we are going to have a sweet booth to work out of and some amazing SS CAW's + homeboys helping out our crew. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone, sharing the SS Love and making some freakin awesome books! Get excited people!

Kind Regards,

Sean

Hi-

Update for Everyone-

Stan Lee will NOT be going to the New York Comic Con. Sorry!

Do not worry, we can help!

We will be setup at booth 2408 in the Main Hall.

We can help you with your SS books at NYCC!

YOU can submit your books to be signed by

Stan Lee

Todd McFarlane

John Romita Sr

Joe Sinnott

Herb Trimpe

Terry Austin

We are doing signings with John Romita Jr. Chris Claremont and Joe Quesada (Thanks DScott!) at NYCC.

Please Stop bye our Booth and Say Hi and Drop some books off for some sweet Private Signings we have setup.

All the best!

Sean

Hey everyone!

Today is Mail in deadline! We have lots of packages to go through and hope to get everyone their invoice #'s emailed to them over the weekend. It will be a prep fest for what I believe is our largest signing ever!

If you plan to drop bye at the NYCC we are booth 2408- We are accepting submissions for Romita, McFarlane, Stan Lee, Joe Sinnott, Herb Trimpe, and Terry Austin.

**Please Note** If you have books that require ONLY Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane we can extend our mail in deadline by one more week to 10/9 because their signings are scheduled for the end of October and Early November.

Thanks!

-Sean

Hey Everyone!

Wow it was a long weekend. Lots of submissions!

Thanks so much for all of the support. We have busted our butts on our end and filled out invoices for everyone. We also made sure to email all of our clients their new CGC Invoice #'s that we have filled out for their submissions.

If you have not heard from us. Reach out to me please.

If you have not mailed in and you will be at NYCC come find us at Booth 2408 in the main hall at New York Comic Con.

All the best!

Sean

Hey----------------I wanted to post one more update.

We are approaching our MAX for Stan Lee submissions.

I am going to go ahead and shut down all Mail in submissions. Very sorry.

If you plan to submit for Stan in NYCC we may only be accepting Thursday and Friday......

Hi All!

I just wanted to give a quick Masters Update. :) Everything is going PERFECTLY!

It was great hanging out with Chris Claremont at NYCC. All signatures accomplished.

John Romita Jr. stopped bye our booth which what can I say was Amazing.

Dan Slott (who is AWESOME) took care of us extra special lol

DScott was able to help roll out the red carpet so we could have an awesome signing with Joe Quesada at the one and only Spencer Beck's Booth.

We are thrilled to be working with Jim Lee in the future! Good times hanging with Kaholo during that one.

Got a chance to talk with a ton of boardies and CGC enthusiasts.

HUGE thanks to ALL CGC FOLKS! You guys work so hard and never get enough appreciation for everything that you all do. My hat is off to you.

Big time Props need to go to HOTFLIPS, Kaholo!, DScott + Crew, Rich Henn, Mr Mylar, JJ, TopNotch, MSchmidt, MBalent+PLitch+Shawn. Working with everyone was great!

HUGE thanks to my NYComics team. I am seriously very proud of how everything went down this weekend. We executed with near perfection. (Only a few missed sigs.....hey it happens) It felt like a military operation this weekend. Sending out CAW's with missions, communicating via group text, spanning out across the entire giant javitts center and finding everyone and everything possible. It all went great because of how hard everyone worked. When there is a will there is a way.

To anyone who thinks this is easy it is not. Our days would start at 7am and we would organize and work until midnight every day.....Lots of hard work to maintain our standards.

Next up is our John Romita Sr. signing.

Cheers!

Sean