• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Shazam' movie official thread (because he deserves one too)
3 3

1,885 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2019 at 12:10 AM, Bosco685 said:

That giant Batman toy scene was very well executed. 'Get him, Batman!'

shazam-trailer-batman-1551730881.jpg.ab6dafe16352090609b8da1f903633ce.jpg

Many Shazam!/DCEU fans have been speculating whose voicing "I'm Batman."

1184539882_Ponysmasherpost03082019.png.38a6468579c85160364704b8cadf890e.png  

Kudos to Mr. Dean and his dream which is well deserved. (thumbsu    

But to me ( and hope I'm not showing my age or being controversial ) there's truly only one Batman.   (worship) 

Edited by Mr.TawkyTawny

Here's my gripe; When he says "SHAZAM" (regardless of how loud), he changes from Billy to Marvel or vice-versa, right? So he can't tell anyone his hero's name?

It made more sense to call him Captain Marvel since it wouldn't compromise his secret identity. Small peanuts, but it annoys me.

Just now, TwoPiece said:

Here's my gripe; When he says "SHAZAM" (regardless of how loud), he changes from Billy to Marvel or vice-versa, right? So he can't tell anyone his hero's name?

It made more sense to call him Captain Marvel since it wouldn't compromise his secret identity. Small peanuts, but it annoys me.

It is interesting what can happen if he even attempts to share the magic word.

But there may be an additional story here shown in the film leading to the sequel happens when he makes this mistake. hm