• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Have Your Comics Been?

44 posts in this topic

Fond memories of mosquitoes biting me in the back through my shirt. :mad:

Crater Lake NP and Fight Against Crime #17.

1CraterLakeNPFightAgainstCrime17_zps12a4f3a6.jpg

I dont see any mosquitoes hm well your lucky an eagle didnt fly away w that comic. All the pics are cool, but that yellow stone pic has a particularly striking composition...

Beautiful pictures! :applause:

Fond memories of mosquitoes biting me in the back through my shirt. :mad:

Crater Lake NP and Fight Against Crime #17.

1CraterLakeNPFightAgainstCrime17_zps12a4f3a6.jpg

This is a great,great thread.Love it and can't wait to see more pics gang!!I'll try to get a photo of a comic at the Parliament Buildings and the Eternal flame!!Yikes!! :fear:

Looking forward to it. Just stay upwind of the flame.

Last 4 pics.

A 2 1/2 mile hike to this creek. I took a break from catching cutthroat to eat and take some photos.

Yellowstone NP and Ringo Kid #2.

1YellowstoneNPRingoKid2_zps1d87af2d.jpg

I want to see pictures of the fish. :sumo:

Last 4 pics.

A 2 1/2 mile hike to this creek. I took a break from catching cutthroat to eat and take some photos.

My little brother. I should have ran back to my backpack and grabbed a comic to set beside him. I'm sure the fish wouldn't have minded.

HellroaringCreek_zpse8d62a40.jpg

Bill's awesome travel shots inspired my meager efforts shortly thereafter. From a couple of years back:

[font:Times New Roman]BARCELONA[/font]...

a3ca0e14.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]NEW YORK[/font]...

5368b1ab.jpg

:grin:Just call me a copy-cat! cat.png

Nice ones, though they seem incomplete with your thumbs hidden.

This one looks very appropriate – it has a "Wall of Voodoo" feeling to it! :D

I probably haven't thought of them since Mexican Radio was on MTV when I was a 12 year old kid.

I googled the album cover though and you're right (assuming that's the Wall of Voodoo you're talking about).

It is, but I was thinking more of the second period, when they were capitanated by Andy Prieboy (and which I casually discovered in 1985, so we must be close in age).

Actually I developed my interest in them after listening the wonderful 1995 solo album by Stan Ridgway "Black Diamond", which I highly recommend. :)

Neat thread. Somewhat related, this makes think of why I like store stamps. To think of where the book was sold either originally or on the secondary market in the past.

Oh and I can't believe this pic hasn't been posted - one book I'd prefer not knowing where it's been but I'd still :takeit: (the book that is)

bedrockstart.jpg

This is a great,great thread.Love it and can't wait to see more pics gang!!I'll try to get a photo of a comic at the Parliament Buildings and the Eternal flame!!Yikes!! :fear:

Looking forward to it. Just stay upwind of the flame.

And away from the sight of the RCMP!Weather a tad off today,but if the sun comes out...I'm only a twenty minutes walk....

Last 4 pics.

My little brother. I should have ran back to my backpack and grabbed a comic to set beside him. I'm sure the fish wouldn't have minded.

HellroaringCreek_zpse8d62a40.jpg

Beautiful trout. Someday I have to catch a cut throat. On my bucket list.