• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPB Fantasy Football, NEED 1 MORE, 2 QB league

53 posts in this topic

So simply because I'm addicted to it, any interest in a last second Fantasy Football League where the "buy in" a TPB?

Donate any TPB you have seriously, no thought given to value at all. Only "rule" would it be complete, ie pages not falling apart. Winner takes all and has some good reading material.

This will work off the Honor system, meaning nothing held in escrow, just mail it to winner at the end.

Winner will have some great stuff to read, i mean that is what it's all about right? Reading comics.

Again, any TPB, hardcover, whatever.

Any interest?

If I get enough people, I'd like to do the draft tomorrow or monday, get this up an running post haste?

My guess is I'll have some interest by the morning, we can do anywhere for 8-20 teams. Yes a 20 team league, ultimately 2 conferences of 10, So for the final you and your opponent can have the same people.

Got 2 so far, myself included. Who else?

I would be interested . Off tomorrow so if draft is tomorrow etc I am in. I don't have any TPB but will run to the comic store and get one ASAP. Also depends on day and time of the draft. I work until 10:30 most days but my son will draft for me if need be.

I have to work until 10:30 tonight and we are not allowed to use our phones at work (I sneak mine in the bathroom) and we have np PC access so after 12:30 I may not be back here until 10:30 but again if there is a spot I am in depending on the day and time.

For those that haven't used Yahoo: Set your list, Yahoo will do an auto draft, if you can't make it.

The downfall, is that it will round out your starters before moving to your bench.

The new draft tool is terrible, by the way.

So simply because I'm addicted to it, any interest in a last second Fantasy Football League
I think someone has a problem hm

This would only be my 4th league, some people have much more. Draft could be tonight @9EST or tomorrow at same time? Either of those work for everyone?