• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Survivor League

52 posts in this topic

Heys guys Venom was thinking of getting a Survivor league going, TPB ante. who's game. This can also be run on Yahoo much like fantasy football.

For those that dont know, you simply pick a team to win each week. Cannot pick the same team twice. Your pick wins you survive, your pick loses, your eliminated. Last one standing wins it all. Can end in week 1 technically, or go all the way to the end of the season.

I think I would do it. One tpb to the winner?

My understanding is all TPB's to winner. One TPB is the entry fee per person. Once there is a winner, you send it to them. Meaning if 30 people play, the winner gets the 29 TPB's

Please Add your own name folks, help us out so it will be easier to create a group PM. Venom, use Yahoo to run this? You wanna spearhead it or should we co-run?

Your call

Venom

stanley1883

yoddler

Bird

PhAnTaSmV

Barth

@Captain_Sawyer

I will defer to Venom for specifics as it's his league.

I would say this will be on the honor system, you pledge a TPB, you ship it to the winner. I would further venture to say this is really for fun so the value will not be considered (Venom has final say on this) but lets make sure it's in decent condition, ie pages not ripped, falling apart, etc.

Venom- any other things to consider, no adult themed books, comic related only? Do they have to be new? anything to consider!