• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you believe it? 2005 already!!

49 posts in this topic

If you're a Doctor Who fan (like myself), then we've still got the Dalek Invasion to look forward to in the 21st Century. The Daleks are supposed to enslave the human race, and make them excavate/core the earth for its precious metals. Hey, as long as they don't touch my comic collection, I'm not gonna. I guess I should be thankful that the CGC case is made of plastic and not metal. thumbsup2.gif

comic Staples are metal..

No Staple no comic!

Damn!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I'm still bummed that they didn't make a fully automated, organic, self efficient and obediant female companion by the year 2000 (as in the movie "Cherry 2000" starring Melanie Griffith). Oh well, I guess for now we're still stuck with the real ones (just kidding). smile.gif

good point... lets create a list based on other literary and film dates upcoming...

2010 - -the 2001 sequel is one minor event.

According to the Terminator movies the machines took over five years ago and nuked L.A. 893whatthe.gif

One possible future...

Don't you think it is a shame that Killraven has never been a successful series?

Yep...there was some good stuff in those Amazing Adventures stories. Loved the series as a kid and was one of the first runs I completed when I re-entered the hobby in 1987...

Jim