• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

48 Hour Auction. FF 48 and ASM 35

15 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone. Happy (no) Labor Day!

So I've got two books that I have no idea how to price. Why? Well the FF 48 has a detached centerfold (it's there, just detached) and the ASM 35's Centerfold is detached at the lower staple. Other than that these are gorgeous looking books. Mylar beauties if I ever saw one.

So this is how it's going to work.

The hammer will bang on Wednesday September 3rd at 8:30pm EDT.

Shipping is included in US, $15 credit to anywhere else in the world.

Bid starts at $1 for each book and the minimum increment is $1. You MUST specify which book you are bidding on or your bid will be ignored.

To Comply with board rules, the BIN for the FF 48 is $425 and the BIN for the ASM 35 is $125. The BIN for both books is $500.

I reserve the right to nullify any bids from boardies who are on my do not sell list and will automatically ignore any bids from anyone who is HoS/PL. Opening bid is $1 per book.

14763287025_9d5544163f_b.jpg

14576829077_907ea5b12c_b.jpg

14576765697_120a11eb81_b.jpg

14760877404_b620cb68e3_b.jpg

22 Hours remain

FF 48 High Bid "Mr. Hog" $185

ASM 35 High Bid "Shadroch" $60

*Please note I will have to delay shipping as I am running out of town and don't know when I will be back, Winners, please hold off paying until I return or have a date knowing when I'll be back. Thanks!*

Hammer drops in 2 hours 45 minutes

FF 48 High Bid "Mr. Hog" $185

ASM 35 High Bid "Shadroch" $60

*Please note I will have to delay shipping as I am running out of town and don't know when I will be back, Winners, please hold off paying until I return or have a date knowing when I'll be back. Thanks!*