• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Adam confirmed!

31 posts in this topic

I don't know how they can make the Big Red Cheese into a cool movie but I'm hoping for the best. The Rock as Black Adam is a good step in the right direction.

I love the Rock, and I will see every movie he is in, because they are fun. But the reason Marvel does so well, is they have chosen high quality over all things including name recognition. Some of the biggest stars of the current era in Hollywood, became big by being in Marvel movies and were chosen because of their acting talents and high quality match to the source character material.

DC is trying to rush to play catch up, and throwing big names into movies is not enough to be able to right their movie ship. They'd do better to focus on high quality, young, upcoming actors, as Marvel has and continues to do so.

Warner needs to figure out a way to make their D/C heroes movies not stink. Marvel took a huge gamble on Iron Man and won, which spawned Cap and Thor and eventually the Avengers. If D/C Warner keeps making awful comic book movies that no one wants to see (besides Batman) how do you justify making a JLA movie?

He will actually be simply called Adam as Black Adam is offensive.

Yea. He He

I can see it now. Black Goliath will simply be called "Goliath". Oh, wait. We have one of those already. doh!

Maybe they should call Captain America. Captain Planet, or Captain World, or just The Captain?

PC is so 90's. Next thing you know. Thor will be a woman. :facepalm:

Is The Rock ever going to be in a hit movie aimed at adults?

I thought "The Rundown," was a great movie.

That opening scene in the Nightclub - still one of my favorite opening scenes.

Big difference between a great movie and a hit movie