• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The NEW Batmobile - Thoughts?

62 posts in this topic

why would a vigilante drive a one of a kind attraction getting car in the first place? Seems like he could travel just as fast and far more unnoticeably in a fast tricked -out sports car. And parking would be just another fancy car on the street.

Holly Plot twists, Batman!?

You're telling me that batman is an outrageous superhero who dresses flamboyantly and has outlandish vehicles that defy reason as to their form and function? And uses unneccesarily complicated and campy tools, gadgets and plot devices?! Why am I just now hearing about this?

The next thing you're going to tell me is that the pointy ears on his cowl serve no functional purpose, except to make him look like a blue pikachu!

:jokealert:

-Terry

I love the tumbler. It made more sense for the car to be more like a tank. Too easy to stop one of those monopoly looking cars from the 30s.

+1

Never really liked the Burton Batmobile.

+2.

I love the Tumbler, this new design is just evolution of that design. I kinda like it, and as mentioned earlier I want ot see it in action.

While I liked how the Tim Burton batmobile looked it was far to cumbersome to me and needed a grappling hook to turn corners?

This new Batmobile seems to allow Batman to eject from the vehicle a la some DKR full page spreads.

Much more exciting visually than having him get out of his car the normal way, close the Bat Door, and then click on his Bat Alarm keyfob.

It looks cool but if it bumps anything in the front, its DOA. This just wouldn't have any durability at all imo. A wheel attached to the bumper just doesn't make sense. There is nothing protecting 2 of the 4 things that must remain free in order for the vehicle to move. (shrug)