• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser

461 posts in this topic

My condolences and deepest sympathies to his family. My especial respect to his friends here who are organizing this on their behalf. I read with appreciation Sha's comments on depression, I have some knowledge of what that is about.

Wonder Woman 108 5.5 (structure is 6.5/7.0 but sm hole in "o" in Wonder & stain fc on poster above r-eye) $75 donation shipped anywhere in Can/US

WW-108-fc_zps6b270b7a.jpg

WW-108-bc_zps50b9aef3.jpg

:takeit:

Wonderful Chris...thank you and the buyer!

Hopefully he'll post here too.

I could not look at this piece of art without thinking of TJ. He actually tried to buy it from me more than once. I was saddened I couldn't make it out to his services. This seems like the best possible use of the artwork.

This Page Has Been SOLD!!!! The buyer needed to set up a short payment schedule, but that has been set up.

TJ was a good friend. He was also the biggest Goon fan in the world (with me a close second). He actually picked up that 25 cent cover from me.

In the spirit of what TJ loved and who TJ was I want to offer up this piece of original artwork.

It's the earliest published Goon example I've ever owned. I've never personally seen an earlier example.

It's The Goon #3 (Avatar Press Series) page #2. 11"x17"

It features The Goon, Franky, a Zombie mobster...a perfect example. The best you'll find.

I'd never sell this page, but I would donate this page to help TJ's family.

$1700

I have some books I will list this this doesn't move due to its expense.

A very generous donation and a beautiful page of art. (worship)

This Page Has Been SOLD!!!! The buyer needed to set up a short payment schedule, but that has been set up.

TJ was a good friend. He was also the biggest Goon fan in the world (with me a close second). He actually picked up that 25 cent cover from me.

In the spirit of what TJ loved and who TJ was I want to offer up this piece of original artwork.

It's the earliest published Goon example I've ever owned. I've never personally seen an earlier example.

It's The Goon #3 (Avatar Press Series) page #2. 11"x17"

It features The Goon, Franky, a Zombie mobster...a perfect example. The best you'll find.

I'd never sell this page, but I would donate this page to help TJ's family.

$1700

I have some books I will list this this doesn't move due to its expense.

A very generous donation and a beautiful page of art. (worship)

+1 :applause:

My condolences and deepest sympathies to his family. My especial respect to his friends here who are organizing this on their behalf. I read with appreciation Sha's comments on depression, I have some knowledge of what that is about.

Wonder Woman 108 5.5 (structure is 6.5/7.0 but sm hole in "o" in Wonder & stain fc on poster above r-eye) $75 donation shipped anywhere in Can/US

WW-108-fc_zps6b270b7a.jpg

WW-108-bc_zps50b9aef3.jpg

:takeit:

Excellent pickup!!

I'm sorry, I don't have much to offer as I am on a controlled income, but I want to help.

I am offering both of these books for $30.00 and I will pay for the shipping.

100_2040_zpsa5f7cceb.jpg

100_2039_zpsba632519.jpg

Let's spice this up a bit ans add these with the $30.00 offer. Get all books posted for $30.00 free shipping in the US.

100_2050_zpse1e69c84.jpg

100_2051_zps3b4fc5db.jpg

I'm sorry, I don't have much to offer as I am on a controlled income, but I want to help.

100_2040_zpsa5f7cceb.jpg

100_2039_zpsba632519.jpg

Let's spice this up a bit ans add these with the $30.00 offer. Get all books posted for $30.00 free shipping in the US.

100_2050_zpse1e69c84.jpg

100_2051_zps3b4fc5db.jpg

Those are way too nice for $30, I was just waiting for someone else to take them. :takeit: for $50

100_2040_zpsa5f7cceb.jpg

100_2039_zpsba632519.jpg

100_2050_zpse1e69c84.jpg

100_2051_zps3b4fc5db.jpg

I'll take it.