• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser

461 posts in this topic

Send $125 to the Powell family's PayPal account, and I'll ship this Super Magician V3 #2 to you anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. SOLD

And there's something super special about this copy.... "FROM THE ESTATE OF WALTER B. GIBSON"

Walter Gibson was himself a magician, and wrote many of the Blackstone the Magician comics, and was all wrapped up with Harry Houdini. And this was his copy of Super Magician. Super cool? Yes, I think so.

th_supermagician32_f_zps369339b7.jpgth_supermagician32_r_zpsbd38f4e9.jpg

Send $125 to the Powell family's PayPal account, and I'll ship this Super Magician V3 #2 to you anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.

And there's something super special about this copy.... "FROM THE ESTATE OF WALTER B. GIBSON"

Walter Gibson was himself a magician, and wrote many of the Blackstone the Magician comics, and was all wrapped up with Harry Houdini. And this was his copy of Super Magician. Super cool? Yes, I think so.

supermagician32_f_zps369339b7.jpg

supermagician32_r_zpsbd38f4e9.jpg

take it.... :)

I'm sorry, I don't have much to offer as I am on a controlled income, but I want to help.

I am offering both of these books for $30.00 and I will pay for the shipping.

100_2040_zpsa5f7cceb.jpg

100_2039_zpsba632519.jpg

Let's spice this up a bit ans add these with the $30.00 offer. Get all books posted for $30.00 free shipping in the US.

100_2050_zpse1e69c84.jpg

100_2051_zps3b4fc5db.jpg

Those are way too nice for $30, I was just waiting for someone else to take them. :takeit: for $50

^^ You have a good heart.

I'm sorry, I don't have much to offer as I am on a controlled income, but I want to help.

I am offering both of these books for $30.00 and I will pay for the shipping.

^^ You have a good heart.

You do, Sir! (worship) I'm going to let Raphe take them and I'll buy something else...but thank you SO much...

The idea is to raise as much as we can and I'm not shy about shopping;)

TJ was a good dude.

20140916_220950.jpg

Hulk 133 CGC 9.4 ow/w Mound city copy

$100 shipped

:takeit:

Robert is a master lurker and striker when it comes to 2 things:

1. Snatching good books

2. Helping people in need

:hi: Brother

:hi: Brother,

I guess that does sum up my life, equal parts blessed (for #2) and cursed (for #1) lol