• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser

461 posts in this topic

SOLD Thanks lizards2!! :applause:

Magnus Robot Fighter #12 6.0 to 6.5

Please give $25 to the Powell family for this book. I will ship free to the U.S. Outside the U.S. the buyer pays for shipping.

The book presents well, and has off-white pages. There is a small tear on the spine next to "November" that is 3/8 of an inch long. There are also several light spine creases. The book has excellent gloss.

Signed certificate that this is Mike Royer's file copy from Cobblestone Books. This was the first Magnus Robot Fighter book in which Mike Royer assisted Russ Manning with cover art.

MRFMR_12F_zps87fcfde2.jpg

MRF_12BMR_zps979cdd7b.jpg

MRFMR_12CRT_zpsa8bcfa4c.jpg

Microtek i800 scanner. SOLD! To Mr. Delic! (worship)

As soon as the scanner arrives in his hot little hands and he's satisfied, I will donate $75 from the sale.

Thanks again guys!

DC Bombshell complete set - these are likely all NM+ as I got 'em direct from a dealer without ever hitting the shelf, never been out of the bags. Really cool up close!

$75 shipped via Media Mail, USA only. Paid directly to the family. I'll ship to you on confirmation. SOLD to GACollectibles - thank you!

DCBOMBSHELLS.jpg

DC Bombshell complete set - these are likely all NM+ as I got 'em direct from a dealer without ever hitting the shelf, never been out of the bags. Really cool up close!

$75 shipped via Media Mail, USA only. Paid directly to the family. I'll ship to you on confirmation.

DCBOMBSHELLS.jpg

:takeit:

I never interacted with TJ on a personal or business level but, I'm very proud to see this community come together time and time again to help those in need.

Sandman Overture #3 1:100 Variant NM Or Better $35

I will not accept a dime on this and shipping is on me to anywhere in the USA.

I will add scans of this book and see what else I have when I get home.

:takeit: will take on behalf of SulpherServer / Scott, who will think this is the greatest purchase ever!

Magnus Robot Fighter #12 6.0 to 6.5

Please give $25 to the Powell family for this book. I will ship free to the U.S. Outside the U.S. the buyer pays for shipping.

The book presents well, and has off-white pages. There is a small tear on the spine next to "November" that is 3/8 of an inch long. There are also several light spine creases. The book has excellent gloss.

Signed certificate that this is Mike Royer's file copy from Cobblestone Books. This was the first Magnus Robot Fighter book in which Mike Royer assisted Russ Manning with cover art.

MRFMR_12F_zps87fcfde2.jpg

MRF_12BMR_zps979cdd7b.jpg

MRFMR_12CRT_zpsa8bcfa4c.jpg

UPDATED OFFER - SOLD

Fantastic Four 65 - Fine-, tanning on back cover and interior covers. Chipping along top of front and back covers. Page quality off-white. First Ronan the Accuser.

Avengers 58 - VG/F, Nice book, tanning shadow front and back covers. Ding top right corner.

Captain Marvel 33 - F/VF, nice book

$60 shipped worldwide - all proceeds to the family of course. SOLD

th_ff65a.jpgth_ff65b.jpgth_a58a.jpgth_a58b.jpgth_cm33a.jpgth_cm33b.jpg

:bump: Just updated the offer. Added two more books and raised the price - little bit.

Cheers all!

UPDATED OFFER - New books added

Fantastic Four 65 - Fine-, tanning on back cover and interior covers. Chipping along top of front and back covers. Page quality off-white. First Ronan the Accuser.

Avengers 58 - VG/F, Nice book, tanning shadow front and back covers. Ding top right corner.

$60 shipped worldwide - all proceeds to the family of course.

:bump: Just updated the offer. Added two more books and raised the price - little bit.

Cheers all!

:takeit: for $75 to the family.

Cheers all!

Cheers all!

:takeit: for $75 to the family.

:applause: Thank You!