• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most underappreciated Character

59 posts in this topic

Wait his trident can cut superman???? Nothing is sharper than broken glass why cant that cut him? Glass edges can be one molecule thick and they use it for ultramicrotomy.

The trident is probably infused with magic. (shrug)

That's just stupid. Superman would twist that thing into a pretzel and stick it up Arthur's butt.

I have no idea if that's right or not. Just speculating on why the trident can cut him. I think the only comics I've ever read with Aquaman are Crisis and Kingdom Come.

Wait his trident can cut superman???? Nothing is sharper than broken glass why cant that cut him? Glass edges can be one molecule thick and they use it for ultramicrotomy.

The trident is probably infused with magic. (shrug)

That's just stupid. Superman would twist that thing into a pretzel and stick it up Arthur's butt.

I have no idea if that's right or not. Just speculating on why the trident can cut him. I think the only comics I've ever read with Aquaman are Crisis and Kingdom Come.

The Trident is magical, regardless if it can cut Superman, its a pretty big deal. Aquaman is often an afterthought, and Green Lantern is fairly popular. I never understood the appeal of Green Lantern.

I'll also throw my vote in for Molecule Man. One of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe (which automatically makes him more powerful than anyone in the DC Universe) and he never gets to flex his powers and take on the good guys en masse.

Peace,

Chip

bc9b1c49-073f-4706-a568-3cc09c0662da_zps1693dad5.jpg

And I'll keep saying it till the day I die (Or a Dredd film finally comes in #1 at the U.S. Box Office) :sumo:

+1

I loved Dredd. But I'm going to venture a guess that ultra-violent cops who stick to the letter of the law and issue judgment without a jury of peers is something of a hard sell to our current PC society. :(

I dont read moderns but at least in the Silver Age Dc characters were way more powerful than marvel characters. Superman once sneezed and destroyed a solar system for example.