• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I received an interesting phone call last week...

495 posts in this topic

This whole thread is a carefully laid out trap. Kudos.

But I've got a pretty good idea of the outcome already, which is why I say this was a carefully constructed trap. Like honey for flies. Stay tuned for the big reveal later.

This is why you're one of my heroes :cloud9:

2) the reason I posted my story was to have a bit of fun with the book...and get a few people all riled up on a Wednesday. It worked...as I knew the "you ripped off an old lady" hawkers would come out in force.

Carry on....

well, whether you ripped a little old lady off or not, i am sure we will see the book with an adjusted spine and listed at double GPA on your site soon enough. We dont call you the chiropractor for nothing after all.

So. You're a liar?

Maybe it was just a cry for love (shrug)

I thought you already loved me?

This whole thing reminds me of people trying to pass photoshopped photos in the "Make you laugh" thread in the WC. If the value of the humor is in the authenticity of the photo

10313854_10152164339814121_4646754033926386472_n.jpg

then, if it's fake, it's not funny. This was just lame. Not funny. Not informative. Just lame.

2) the reason I posted my story was to have a bit of fun with the book...and get a few people all riled up on a Wednesday. It worked...as I knew the "you ripped off an old lady" hawkers would come out in force.

Carry on....

well, whether you ripped a little old lady off or not, i am sure we will see the book with an adjusted spine and listed at double GPA on your site soon enough. We dont call you the chiropractor for nothing after all.

:shrug:

3) I did not see this turning into a "Bash Chip" thread; I think its wrong and should stop. If you don't care for him, me or anyone else, just avoid and don't do business with them.

That's sort of like seeing someone run into a room yelling "Poke me in the EYE! Poke me in the EYE THIS INSTANT!" and then wondering why they got poked in the eye. lol