• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I received an interesting phone call last week...

495 posts in this topic

3) I did not see this turning into a "Bash Chip" thread; I think its wrong and should stop. If you don't care for him, me or anyone else, just avoid and don't do business with them.

Other than Green, who "bashed Chip"?

Questioning someone's opinion is not bashing them.

So can the OP get a strike for trolling?

And can it be cumulative based on the amount of posters in the thread?

If that were the case, wouldnt more than half of CG and WC have to be deleted lol, one can dream

That's what makes this board such an....I'll just say "interesting"...place.

We have a member who starts a thread for the sole, express, stated purpose of making people angry (whether they were or not...and I suspect the OP overestimates his effect...is not relevant)...and yet, there are people saying what a "good guy" he is.

The psychology of this place is beyond fascinating.

:popcorn:

That's what makes this board such an....I'll just say "interesting"...place.

We have a member who starts a thread for the sole, express, stated purpose of making people angry (whether they were or not...and I suspect the OP overestimates his effect...is not relevant)...and yet, there are people saying what a "good guy" he is.

The psychology of this place is beyond fascinating.

:popcorn:

ding ding ding.

... and considering the 'wisdom of the crowds,' around here, I wouldn't be surprised to see OP get a custom title for such a cool and innovative, pot stirring, idea. It's good to know, I still have one eye left in the village of the wise.

If you're not well off due to your own lack of hard work, fairness and honesty don't apply! :whee:

I've had just about enough of you, twit. I work as hard as I can every damn day to put food on the table.

You know nothing about my life, so shut your hole.

Is this considered a personal attack?

From him to me? Sure it was. I responded in kind.

Peace,

Chip

Calling him a twit is kind?

Just because I'm a stickler for this kinda stuff..."in kind" means "the same as", or "likewise", not "nice."

The more you knowwwwwww......