• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Website for CGC Sketch Opps and Commissions - ONESTOPCOMICSHOP.com

21 posts in this topic

Tomorrow will be the official launch of my new website www.onestopcomicshop.com

This has been a LONG time coming, and since I can now devote my full time to this I want to make this website a ONE STOP for everyone looking for amazing original art or CGC SS books.

Based on feedback from many of you on here and artists I work with; the site will serve the following fuctions:

1. Progress of current sketch opps Many of you on here have expressed interest in knowing where your sketches are at any given time. This page will be updated weekly with information on where each of the opps I coordinate are (with the artist, at CGC etc). All opps will still be posted here on the boards, however those who want a heads up can join my mailing list. We already have some great artists lined up for 2015.

2. Gallery of artists I represent and how to commission them I have noticed that many boardies are light on funds when I have posted opps, or have funds but the opp is sold out or closed. These artists, many of which live within a 20 mile radius of me, will be taking sketch requests through me throughout the year; books are projected to be sent in bundles 3-4 times a year allowing for sketch opps to work around YOUR schedule not vise versa.

3. eBay store direct link. I have listed and SOLD over 1000 CGC SS books so far this year with around 1000 more currently at CGC from Tampa Bay and Baltimore Comic Con.

4. List of shows we are attending; either as an exhibitor or CGC Faciliator We plan on attending 12 shows next year, and will be happy to help anyone out with the CGC SS requests.

Please take a look at the site, any and all feedback is welcome.

Thanks

Dan

Awesome! I'm one of those guys who tends to be low on funds when opps come around. This is very cool.

I particularly like the layout of the site. It's easy to navigate, user-friendly, nothing unnecessary, etc.

Good work! Great list of artists too!

2. Gallery of artists I represent and how to commission them I have noticed that many boardies are light on funds when I have posted opps, or have funds but the opp is sold out or closed. These artists, many of which live within a 20 mile radius of me, will be taking sketch requests through me throughout the year; books are projected to be sent in bundles 3-4 times a year allowing for sketch opps to work around YOUR schedule not vise versa.

I think this will help a lot of boardies.

very clean

really really nice