• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool flick coming February 2016

128 posts in this topic

The thing is that this has a February release date... so either they don't think this movie will make enough money to be a summer movie, or they might actually make it rated R and see how much money they can rake in during Feb.

there have been a grand total of 5 R rated movies released in Feb that have earned over $100MM domestic box office. so, if they are going that route i don't think they'll be expecting much.

Boston Corbett was right all along........

Was thinking the same thing. Might be a good time to sell. lol

doh! I hadn't thought about that! I wonder if he could recoup what he paid? (if he wants to sell that is)

I was happy to get $700 for my 9.8.

I liked the character when he was in new mutants/x-force. He seemed dangerous. I was very intrigued.

The mini series he was in were forgettable.

I LOVED the first 12 issues or so that Kelley and Mcguiness did.

Since then, meh.

Reynolds will be perfect if he is cast. He can't help that they butchered the character in Wolverine Origins.

Boston Corbett was right all along........

Was thinking the same thing. Might be a good time to sell. lol

doh! I hadn't thought about that! I wonder if he could recoup what he paid? (if he wants to sell that is)

Imagine if he sold it for $20k.

"Thus endeth the lesson"...... lol

It has to be Ryan Reynolds!

He has been waiting for so long. His comedic style is exactly like Deadpool's.

He was the best part of X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I think he's pretty much spot on casting for this role.