• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WBN 32 - Reason for Increase in Demand/Prices?

132 posts in this topic

Yeah I don't care what people think of this character.I love it,would love to see a Moon Knight movie someday. :wishluck:

Agreed!

And how can anyone rag on this character? Just google image him and check out how cool he is haha Some sweeeeet pics!

No doubt he's a B character but so was Iron Man at a time. Moon Knight just needs a push (once Marvel's done pushing the guys who don't really need anymore pushes).

I think people think he could be Marvel's version of Batman if handled right in a movie. Visually striking character too. I mean, its inevitable that there will be a Moon Knight movie right?

Let's hope Sony doesn't get it and do an Electro/Rhino style makeover on his costume. :sick:

#37 has been a battleground book in the Sets war.. :)

I am firm in the "keep it but only non-competitive" camp.. He's not actually in the book anywhere.

I just realized there is a Moon Knight (complete) set, after clicking on your Registry link.

Very cool.

You have some great books!

The complete set needs to be updated. :/ I haven't reminded Gemma in quite a while.

Complete set. :cloud9:

a9da76ed66c15aacdd8ed42e09aca636_zpsf163caf3.jpg[/img]

Show off... (worship)

What's up bro? Your #32 9.4 copy is better then all the comics in my picture added up. :baiting:

Liar! How's your back doing,hope getting better. :wishluck:

I have always wanted a nice copy of this book.When a guy at a local show tried to sell a few key book's, he got low balled beyond words. I got a nice 8.5 OW/W pages for a lot less than FMV, But more than what the dealers were willing to spend. My gain, there loss.