• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed

23 posts in this topic

1 "Incredible" book. I am going to leave it up through the weekend and see if there is any interests here first before moving elsewhere.

I have had many 4-5 figure deals with numerous boardies. I hope they would vouch for me lol . You can check out my kudos and ebay feedback as well.

Typical :rulez: No HoSer's or Probies

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread or via PM trumps any negotiations unless both parties have agreed prior to its posting.

Shipping: Free USPS Priority 1-Day Express with insurance. Doubled-boxed, packed very securely.

Payment: Paypal, Check or Money Order. A better price can be had with the latter two.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions and I will try and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking :headbang:

I won't be able to scan the book until Monday and I will post them as soon as I can. But it is a very nice looking 4.5 with just a tad bit of Marvel chipping.

This is my favorite of the Marvel Mega Keys by far. The first time I had a decent copy of it I was floored by the colors and cover art. This one has nice colors and cover landscape as well.

The market seems kind of sparse right now between 3.0 and 7.0.

With recent sales, I believe $16, 500 is a reasonable asking price.

Asking $16, 500

IMG_0865_zps20a1dcc0.jpg

IMG_0866_zps6bb173d1.jpg

IMG_0867_zps5ab4e2a6.jpg

IMG_0868_zps5b2142ff.jpg

IMG_0870_zps2bd216d3.jpg

IMG_0871_zps08672b3d.jpg