• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your non-certified sigs

130 posts in this topic

Just bought this USA 7 off the bay... very ratty shape, yes I know i overpaid, etc., etc., but here was a pleasant surprise... on closer examination, I see faint writing on the cover that I didn't notice in the auction photos, nor was it mentioned in the listing:

th_USA7_sig_zpsusugqovw.jpg

Anyone know if that looks authentic?

A Ditko autograph! I have never seen one! I walked by the building where he has his office but I have not worked up the courage to try and go up to his office.

If he's there, he'll answer the door and will be polite.... but it's futile to attempt a discussion about comics. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

A Ditko autograph! I have never seen one! I walked by the building where he has his office but I have not worked up the courage to try and go up to his office.

If he's there, he'll answer the door and will be polite.... but it's futile to attempt a discussion about comics. GOD BLESS...

So there's no such thing as a SS Ditko book?

No

No

Ok.