• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre NYCC sale...More Fun 52-78, Adventure 40-88, All American 17-33

127 posts in this topic

I don't think folks realize just how cool this book is. Thought it would be one of the first to go

image_zps8db1224b.jpg

that's what I thought...3 pm's on this book once I posted scan...just waiting for someone to take it hm

I don't think folks realize just how cool this book is. Thought it would be one of the first to go

image_zps8db1224b.jpg

that's what I thought...3 pm's on this book once I posted scan...just waiting for someone to take it hm

:takeit:

I had my trigger finger itching on that Flash.

I've been thinking for some time about starting a GA FLash run - those Moldoff stories are a work of art. Each and every one of them. :cloud9:

Rick...this is incredible!

When you said you were getting these books in I figured they'd last

at least a couple of days...lo and behold I see this posting this morning

for the first time and boom most of the books are gone!

What a grouping of books...WOW!!!! (worship)

I had my trigger finger itching on that Flash.

I've been thinking for some time about starting a GA FLash run - those Moldoff stories are a work of art. Each and every one of them. :cloud9:

I'd appreciate it if you and others on here would stay away from GA Flash for another year or so. Thanks. :wishluck::grin: