• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA 1-200 All except #1 are Raw #1 on pg 23 RECAP and Discount Pg 25

259 posts in this topic

#97, Giant, Neal Adams. Reprints JLA #9, but there are some changes and some of the pages were redrawn. This retells the origin of the JLA.

Nice color, book has more of a matte finish. Small crease lower right, small bump upper right corner, bend near GL's face. distributor's ink on the top edge. Back has a bend upper left corner and a small bend at the bottom of the spine.

Grade is Fine/VF (7.0)

Guide is $19.50 bin is $14

jla97_0001.jpg

th_jla97_0002.jpg

#98, Neal Adams, Giant, From the GCD “Sargon the Sorcerer offers the League his help in defeating Starbreaker, and sends the team on missions to obtain the magical artifacts they will need. The reunited League with the help of Sargon, Supergirl, amd Hawkgirl capture Starbreaker and send him to be imprisoned by the Guardians of the Universe. “ 2nd story is a Sargon Story from Sensation Comics # 70 and the 3rd is theStarman story from Adventure Comics #92

Nice color and gloss, the front cover looks nice, but there is a big crease on the back cover.

Grade is Gd/VG (3.0) Guide is $6.00 bin is $4.00

jla98_0001.jpg

th_jla98_0002.jpg

This page is from JLA 170, page 3, the artist is Dillon. There are lots of superheroes shown.

I had 4 other JLA pages that were sold a few years ago, they were from the same or similar issues. The prices ranged from $175 to $400. This was my favorite page, but I'm not paying commission, so I'm pricing it conservatively at $285. Shipping is at my cost.

Sorry, my scanner is not big enough, so I have a photo.sold to Norrin's lawyer

jlaart170.jpg

Justice League of America #1

CGC 1.0, with OW/W pages.

Cover is attached at both staples, there is a piece off the back cover.

I have been torn about how to price this. It's definitely going up. I don't think you will see a nicer 1.0

Bin is $375 plus shipping. Sold to genrlzod

jla1001.jpg

jla1002.jpg

#63, Neal Adams,The Key is back and he's caused Superman to go crazy. Apparently this is a classic episode because time travelers on a tour go back to see it;)

Nice color and gloss, some overall creasing, There is an inside page torn, the piece is about an inch. The pieces are there, it might be a production defect.

Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide is $10.00

Bin is $7.00

jla63_0001.jpg

th_jla63_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Missed this one before, sold to Fanboy! Thanks

The world is coming to an end and Jean Loring has an episode where her brain is changed. I wonder if this is a significant incident given future events;)?

Nice color, nice gloss, some small spine lines and a crease near the Flash on the left side and on the back you can see a ncb bend in the same area.

Grade is Fine+ (6.5)

Guide is $14.50 bin is $11.00

jla80_0001.jpg

th_jla80_0002.jpg

#84, The

SKULL COVER! JLA receives the Nobel Peace Prize, Black Canary discovers she can read minds and she and Batman KISS!...

Nice copy with great color and gloss, some spine ticks, a tiny bump at the top of the spine and a smaller bump at the lower right. Two bends near Batman and Superman at the left. Small corner crease at the bottom

Grade is Fine + (6.5)

Guide is $15.50 bin is $14.00.

jla84_0001.jpg

th_jla84_0002.jpg

91, Giant, Cross-Over with the JSA.

\From the GCD”Three aliens are out on a joyride alongside their symbiotic pets when they lose control of their ship, resulting in one of the aliens being separated from his pet as they travel through the dimensional barrier separating Earths 1 and 2. As the JSA face off vs. the Alien A-Rym, he defeats them, as a result of the adult Robin charging in headstrong. Meanwhile, on Earth-1, as Batman leaves the JLA for another case he's working on, young college-aged Robin faces off alongside the team vs. Teppy, A-Rym's symbiotic pet, with the same actions and consequences. This results in Robin's uniform being torn up. To be continued... “

Solomon Grundy appears

2nd story is a reprint from Mystery in Space #6, starring the Knights of the Galaxy and

the 3rd is a reprint from

the Spectre @7.

Some

Nice color and gloss, great cover, with a crease on the upper right and a corresponding crease on the back, there is also a line near Robin at the bottom.. Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $10, bin is $7

jla91_0001.jpg

th_jla91_0002.jpg

Justice League of America #1

CGC 1.0, with OW/W pages.

Cover is attached at both staples, there is a piece off the back cover.

I have been torn about how to price this. It's definitely going up. I don't think you will see a nicer 1.0

Bin is $375 plus shipping.

jla1001.jpg

jla1002.jpg

I'd agree with you Sharon, that's a really nice looking 1.0 and I totally missed the BC piece missing the first time I looked at it! :doh:

Diana Prince is attacked and calls the JLA for help. The Martian Manhunter leaves.

Nice gloss, some color rub at the left, Small crease at the top edge (with a tiny tear) and right top corner is a little smushed..

Grade is Fine (6.0)

Guide is $15, bin is $12

jla71_0001.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/alb

Thanks, Greg, sold...I was surprised that was missed before. It's a nice cover.

:takeit: per PM

This page is from JLA 170, page 3, the artist is Dillon. There are lots of superheroes shown.

I had 4 other JLA pages that were sold a few years ago, they were from the same or similar issues. The prices ranged from $175 to $400. This was my favorite page, but I'm not paying commission, so I'm pricing it conservatively at $285. Shipping is at my cost.

Sorry, my scanner is not big enough, so I have a photo.

jlaart170.jpg

jlaart170.jpg

Sold, thanks Greg...enjoy:)

jlaart170.jpg

Sold, thanks Greg...enjoy:)

Nice pickup. I was staring at that trying to figure out where I'd hang it.

jlaart170.jpg

damn it