• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alamo City Comic Con -- September 11-13, 2015

148 posts in this topic

Anyone facilitating this show CGC SS?

Someone will be facilitating it, I'd expect an announcement in late summer as the show date nears. I don't think CGC is attending, but it sure would be nice if they did.

Just got my booth assignment.....Weird Paper and Black Cat are my neighbors. And I ran into Apple at my LCS and had him sign the comic he created Gears & Bones. I was trying to figure out why publisher Guardian Comics had prime real estate at the last show. Now I know.

Just got my booth assignment.....Weird Paper and Black Cat are my neighbors. And I ran into Apple at my LCS and had him sign the comic he created Gears & Bones. I was trying to figure out why publisher Guardian Comics had prime real estate at the last show. Now I know.

We're next to Black Cat, so you're our neighbors too!

Monster Lair?

Monster Lair?

Indeed.

That's awesome, WP sent me the floor layout today and we're very glad to have cool neighbors, and not stuck in the corner with the scented candles and insurance salesman like last year! :banana:

Monster Lair?

Indeed.

We are right across from Black Cat Comics too. Looks like the whole dealer room revolves around Boyd!!