• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what is the first full appearance of terminus?

20 posts in this topic

CGC lists 269 as First in cameo and 270 as First Full appearance. Its been so long since I read these I cant remember if 269 could be argued as more than a cameo.

Looks like 270 would be the book to go after, but 269 is important as well.

CGC lists 269 as First in cameo and 270 as First Full appearance. Its been so long since I read these I cant remember if 269 could be argued as more than a cameo.

Thanks that's the answer I was looking for and I have both 269 and 270 and I have a feeling he will be a movie villian soon

Thanks that's the answer I was looking for and I have both 269 and 270 and I have a feeling he will be a movie villian soon

You might be right.

But, sure looks like a FF#48/49 thing too. The baddie is called out on the cover (you even get a shadow of Terminus) and then the "cameo" at the end.

If he wasn't referenced on the cover, I'd say 270 is the clear-cut.

You might be right.

But, sure looks like a FF#48/49 thing too. The baddie is called out on the cover (you even get a shadow of Terminus) and then the "cameo" at the end.

If he wasn't referenced on the cover, I'd say 270 is the clear-cut.

thanks I'll be looking for some copies soon once I have some more money