• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers
11 11

1,714 posts in this topic

On 10/8/2017 at 8:07 AM, sagii said:

This weeks post, Cookie #19. Teen Humor is all the rage now. Lesser known titles like this one have some cool covers too. Love the 'fright hair' and Skulls 

Cookie #19.jpg

Nice!  Don't think I've seen a copy before. Across the board, ACG is kind of the undiscovered country for collectors.

Good point.  Here's another one.  I guess we're drifting a bit from Halloween to general horror. 

Edited:  Looks like PB is krapping out on me or doesn't think the book fits this thread!

adv2.1352a_zpsw6uhpgjp.jpg

adv2.1352a_zpsw6uhpgjp.jpg

Edited by Sqeggs

12 hours ago, sagii said:
12 hours ago, Jayman said:

AdventuresIntoTheUnknown25.jpg

I think Ritter had the Church copy of this one on his site not too far back. The classic Universal monsters scream 'Halloween' 

I agree.  I think the first Halloween costume I wore as a kid was Frankenstein.  I remember perspiring heavily under the plastic mask. 

16 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

I agree.  I think the first Halloween costume I wore as a kid was Frankenstein.  I remember perspiring heavily under the plastic mask. 

My first Halloween costume was to be a hand me down devil similar to the one on this cover. It scared me so much at the age of 5 that I didn't wear it and threw the mask behind our couch! Can't remember what I actually wore in place of it. Probably Hulk...hm

TerrifyingTales13_zps384d4afe.jpg