• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers
11 11

1,714 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

Just posted this in the Baker romance thread, of all places.  A far fetched connection, but I took it anyway.

Casper's flop sweat is amazing!  and his little hands!!

HarveyHits61fc_zpsy62t9zv2.jpg

Beautiful copy  there Doc. With a great cover featuring a classic character. Thanks for posting! 

This weeks post is a recent acquisition. This cover screams an October night to me if not 'Halloween' itself, and who can resist a Scarecrow cover? Nice color scheme used here, Almost a 'Neal Adams before Neal Adams style. One of only two EC's i own :o

Shock SuspenStories #17.jpg

5 hours ago, sagii said:

This weeks post is a recent acquisition. This cover screams an October night to me if not 'Halloween' itself, and who can resist a Scarecrow cover? Nice color scheme used here, Almost a 'Neal Adams before Neal Adams style. One of only two EC's i own :o

Get some more!!!

On 10/22/2017 at 1:10 PM, sagii said:

So is grandma going to use the pitchfork on the scarecrow or on the girl? hm

12 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
On 22/10/2017 at 6:10 PM, sagii said:

So is grandma going to use the pitchfork on the scarecrow or on the girl? hm

Grandma?! She looks like an Olympic athlete!

My money's on Worzel. The girl's set him up.

AgileLoneCollardlizard-small.gif.81fcbbe77f929df48f834e8f8babc2f9.gif

9 hours ago, telerites said:

That Worzel moonlighted as a time traveling Gallifreyan in a blue police box.  Yeah my money's on Worzel Gummidge too.  (Hats to Jon Pertwee, the second greatest Dr. Who)

Splendid fellow! All of him anigif_enhanced-buzz-32515-1380824519-4.gif.0c7ad2a8c98734c1f443d4c4f2925180.gif