• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*** Auction - Ends Noon Saturday - Vampirella #1 1969 CGC 7.5 WHITE Pages ***

29 posts in this topic

10/16 - ADDING A BUY IT NOW OPTION THAT WILL TRUMP ALL BIDS : $420 TAKES IT

- For this price shipping w/ ins is covered for this book and you can combine wins from my Halloween Havest of Horror - Sales Thread Here (thumbs u

Good Evening all of you drooling demons (play along with me here it's :insane:ctober)

- What I present to you on this chilling night is one of the most coveted Horror Comics of all time. Below you will find an entombed specimen of Vampirella #1 from 1969.

- She has supple White pages, amazing color, reflective gloss and a rare breed of near perfect centering.

- Without that weak color breaking bend this book would be at MINIMUM a VF/NM 9.0 (I mean look at that sexy spine :insane: )

- Currently only 3 CGC'd Vampi's on Ebay right now

- CGC 7.0 BIN $379

- CGC 7.0 BIN $389

- CGC 7.0 BIN $325 Cream - OffWhite

Rules: :rulez:

- Bidding ends this Saturday 10/18 at NOON PST

- Shipping will be $12.65 Priority Shipped/Well Packed and Insured

- I will combine sells from this Auction and my current Halloween Harvest of Horror Sales thread running (see my sig)

- I will consider working in time payment installments but you *MUST* contact me first to work out the details before placing a bid!

*** VIEW MY KUDOS THREAD HERE ***

:devil: Here thee Hell Hounds let the Hunt Hastily begin! :devil: Bidding Starts at $1 :o

VAMPIRELLA #1 1969 CGC 7.5 WHITE Pages Classic Frazetta Cover

photo 6446_1.jpg

photo 6446_2.jpg