• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So did Wolverine die yet?

38 posts in this topic

Marvel put him in so many comics at once, that he was literally pulled apart into tiny, overexposed pieces! :insane:

can't blame em if its the only way Marvel Now can sell a book is with a mutant on the cover.

Before the movie hype, Marvel couldnt sell an Avengers book without mutants running the team!

Wolverine will be back because he kept Marvel from going bankrupt at least 1 billion times.

I know too many boys from infant to teen named Logan for a reason...not too many kids named after Avengers..

Marvel put him in so many comics at once, that he was literally pulled apart into tiny, overexposed pieces! :insane:

can't blame em if its the only way Marvel Now can sell a book is with a mutant on the cover.

Before the movie hype, Marvel couldnt sell an Avengers book without mutants running the team!

Wolverine will be back because he kept Marvel from going bankrupt at least 1 billion times.

I know too many boys from infant to teen named Logan for a reason...not too many kids named after Avengers..

I named my 10 month old Logan after Wolvie :)

I liked the ending, really. It wasn't in front of a crowd, or an audience, he didn't save the universe in doing it, no snappy one-liners and no one really knew what was going on. It really spoke to the core of his character and gave him a classy exit. IMHO, of course. I'm sure, like with most things, there will be some controversy about it - but in the end, I liked it and am glad I liked it. I was really afraid it was going to be cornball.

My wife vetoed that name... :sorry:

Just curious... What was his name before?