• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So did Wolverine die yet?

38 posts in this topic

The mini series started off well, i felt issue 4 just ended too abruptly... it left me feeling and saying to myself after i read it " thats it ?? " i felt it just left me hanging, i was expecting alot more then just the last page saying ENOUGH.....

I have a friend in Boston with a son named after him as well.
Could be after the airport. Just sayin' (shrug)

I named my 10-month old wolverine after the airport in Boston.

I have a friend in Boston with a son named after him as well.
Could be after the airport. Just sayin' (shrug)

I named my 10-month old wolverine after the airport in Boston.

I was thinking about renaming mine, but he's three and not sure his mom could ever stop calling him Batman.

Nothing like stretching out what should have been one issue to four and a ton of Variants

I didn't feel that way at all. Just the opposite. I felt like the story was rushed. It was quick lets go here, now here, now here etc. Also they didn't build up the final confrontation enough. Felt very anticlimactic.

Nothing like stretching out what should have been one issue to four and a ton of Variants

I didn't feel that way at all. Just the opposite. I felt like the story was rushed. It was quick lets go here, now here, now here etc. Also they didn't build up the final confrontation enough. Felt very anticlimactic.

My same feeling. I actually think I would have liked another issue to help with the build up towards the end, however I did like the overall tone and ending to the story.

I kind of feel this was the best way for Logan to go out: Saving people from suffering the same fate he had, killing the guy who gave him his Adamantium bones and basically stole his life, and then getting killed by the very metal that made him nigh un-killable for most of his heroic career. In fact the last moment, ‘enough’, seems like a calm understanding which comes to him, an actual peace. I’m happy they didn’t go with the ‘killed by villian(s) in a giant mega fight’ type death. Though seriously, once again it shows Wolverine has not learnt anything over the years - always bring backup dummy!

...plus it sets up his inevitable return in two years when his healing factor inexpicably returns, he comes back to life, and some super powerful being cuts him out of that Adamantium suit he's in. :eyeroll:

ok so if that's the way it happened, all they need to do is grab magneto or polaris and remove it. seems easy enough

He doesn't have a healing factor now. So being covered in liquid metal will kill him.

I thought it was a pretty good read. It wasn't the greatest thing ever, but as mentioned earlier it wasn't corny or terrible.

I always wondered, why doesn't Wolvie's healing power rid his body of the adamantium? hm

I know right?

And why doesn't it weigh him down at all?

They've talked about both of those topics in past issues. His weight was mentioned many times, and how his healing factor worked with the adamantium bonding process was discussed frequently when he lost it in X-Men #25.

/nerd rant

It was ok. It wasn't much of a read because there wasn't that much dialogue. It was a decent ending.

Wouldn't he die for real as he would be

asphyxiated

, with or without the healing factor?

I thought Marvel mentioned one of the ways he could be killed was

drowning

?

This was one of the points of the last x-men movie I didn't understand.

He was fished out of the fountain some time later after being weighted to the bottom.

He should be dead at this point too. Should he not?