• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nostalgia Collectibles/Ryan Elliott

6 posts in this topic

I am at a crossroads and I need your valued opinions.I have know the local comic store owner since I was barely a teenager.

Here is the problem he continues to do business with Ed Heaton and Ryan Elliott.He knows about all the mess they have pulled,as I have told him.Every Wednesday they come in to buy new books.

Comic shop Nostalgia Collectibles and the owner Darrell Grimes if that matters.

What would you do?

I am at a crossroads and I need your valued opinions.I have know the local comic store owner since I was barely a teenager.

Here is the problem he continues to do business with Ed Heaton and Ryan Elliott.He knows about all the mess they have pulled,as I have told him.Every Wednesday they come in to buy new books.

Comic shop Nostalgia Collectibles and the owner Darrell Grimes if that matters.

What would you do?

Nothing. There are too many, more important problems in the universe to worry about who your comic store sells new comics to.

If they do business with a known scammer then they are ok with scamming then it calls into question their own business practices. I would stop shopping there, and tell them why.