• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck Does it Again!!!!!

97 posts in this topic

Has anybody checked out Chuck's Tales from the Database lately? Some great stuff! Classic Chuckles at his best!

In the most recent Tale (from the website) we find out that our hero has an FBI Case File! Additionally, he fends off a would-be mugger in the mean streets of Houston. He escapes with a flesh wound, but survives the terrifying ordeal. He also called a racist by said assailant. He gets into a heated exchange with the 911 operator over dispatching an ambulance, and then gets basically snubbed by the officer on the scene!

But wait! There's more!!!! In this months CBG, we get the stunning conclusion to the tale where Chuck inspires (so he says) the creative team of Iron Man to put a comic dealer in one of the issues (I can't recall the #, but Iron Man and an enemy rumble at a con). He then gets a violent case of diarrhea and the dry heaves that leave him holed up in a cheap motel praying for a quick death. He says it was dysentary (sp?). I say it's peyote.

OK, that's the end of the story. Thought I'd relay it to some of you Chuck fans. For those of you that are not familiar, I highly encourage you to check out more of Chuck's amazing life story on the Mile High website under "Tales from the Database". The guy has lived more in one life than most of us could live in 10. grin.gif

Happy Collecting!!!! wink.gif

And the 1960s.........
screwy.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

No emoticon wars in this thread! sumo.gif

Only Chuckles related anecdotes and hearsay.

Easy for you to say! I haven't been banned from ordering from them like you! cloud9.gif