• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con Goes BIG for 2015

42 posts in this topic

Just wanted to bump this thread before tomorrow's show.

I'll have a table there with some friends. I hope to meet some of the boardies face to face, so come say hi if you're attending.

If people do not post a ton of pictures of all the stuff at the show I will be beyond pizzed :sumo:

Crazy to see the Frazetta oils on display there - Conan vs. the Frost Giants (forget which paperback that one was used for) and A Princess of Mars. They were both at Metropolis' booth to promote their upcoming Frazetta show/sale - looks like a number of the biggest paintings (including Death Dealer) are hitting the market... :whatthe:

I got 5, 4 BWS pieces and one Sandy Plunkett. Then before even leaving the show I was relieved of one BWS piece for this is return.

CBShvCjUgAA0kmM.jpg

I already mentioned in a post somewhere else in these boards that I regret the trade, not because of the Toppi - which I love even though I have no idea what it is from or trying to convey - but because I couldn't keep the BWS page as well! But dealers being dealers I can get t back if he doesn't sell it!

I got 5, 4 BWS pieces and one Sandy Plunkett. Then before even leaving the show I was relieved of one BWS piece for this is return.

CBShvCjUgAA0kmM.jpg

I already mentioned in a post somewhere else in these boards that I regret the trade, not because of the Toppi - which I love even though I have no idea what it is from or trying to convey - but because I couldn't keep the BWS page as well! But dealers being dealers I can get t back if he doesn't sell it!

Nice scores Bird! Shame I wasn't able to meet you at the show but hopefully we can at the show in September, or at NYCC.

You definitely got more done than me, I dropped off some stuff at Clink for the April auction, with the highlight being me finally getting a Kirby page. I also met the boardie "delekkerste" when I asked him for his opinion when debating on which Kirby page to get.

It was nice meeting you today Gene, and I decided to go with the second one if you're wondering.

Crazy to see the Frazetta oils on display there - Conan vs. the Frost Giants (forget which paperback that one was used for) and A Princess of Mars. They were both at Metropolis' booth to promote their upcoming Frazetta show/sale - looks like a number of the biggest paintings (including Death Dealer) are hitting the market... :whatthe:

:o

:o

Conan of Cimmeria?