• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have any dealings w/ member: catz13?

52 posts in this topic

How many times have you guys been told by the veterans of the boards,to not buy from people who are new or don't have any references on the boards? Don't be all googly eyed because they have pictures of nice books,and don't buy from someone who doesn't have time and or experience on these boards.For your own safety,buy from reliable people Bob Storms,Nick(FT),GAtor,Dale etc. You know who is reliable around here.

Now get your money back from paypal,and be a little more cautious who you buy from.

Fact is some people DO have good references and end up screwing people over. I really don't understand that.

Gotta deal with the right people.I have yet to be screwed over on a comic purchase,and that's not by chance.

Fact is some people DO have good references and end up screwing people over. I really don't understand that.

Gotta deal with the right people.I have yet to be screwed over on a comic purchase,and that's not by chance.

I will agree with that.

Did anyone actually receive a book from this guy. I just send $$$ to him for a Walking Dead #1 a grail book for me and my son. His new board name is ImagineComics. I paid the invoice through paypal with my visa just in case to get protected both ways. I really hope he comes through though but I got a sinking feeling in my stomach right now. I wish I would have searched his real name sooner.

Did anyone actually receive a book from this guy. I just send $$$ to him for a Walking Dead #1 a grail book for me and my son. His new board name is ImagineComics. I paid the invoice through paypal with my visa just in case to get protected both ways. I really hope he comes through though but I got a sinking feeling in my stomach right now. I wish I would have searched his real name sooner.

Open a PayPal claim immediately.

You will never see the book you paid for.

His original board name was catz13 then switched to Imagine Comics not too long ago.

How many times have you guys been told by the veterans of the boards,to not buy from people who are new or don't have any references on the boards? Don't be all googly eyed because they have pictures of nice books,and don't buy from someone who doesn't have time and or experience on these boards.For your own safety,buy from reliable people Bob Storms,Nick(FT),GAtor,Dale etc. You know who is reliable around here.

Now get your money back from paypal,and be a little more cautious who you buy from.

And for the love of god, if you think the deal is too good to be true, realize it is.

And for the love of god, if you think the deal is too good to be true, realize it is.

THIS!!! For God's sake THIS@!!!!!!

Everyone was new at some point. Caution I understand, but it seems unfair to try to close the door on any potential new sellers.

Geeks the idea here is that when someone shows up and their third post is a sale offering a WD #1 9.8 for $900 and someone who has been here for a few weeks and has gotten to know and interact with the community.

As Buzz said "i don't think they think that far ahead'

Criminals are notoriously bad at long term planning