• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you cast to be Luke Cage in a movie?

58 posts in this topic

Michael Jai White is also a good candidate. Can someone tell me how we have these Hunger Games krapfests and no sequel to Black Dynamite yet?

I'm not sure there's anyone FAMOUS in Hollywood who currently has the potential for the right 'look'. They have to be the right height, the right build, the right age, and for lack of a better term, the right 'color'. I would like a younger, taller Carl Weathers (does he have any sons)?

I think the closest right now might be Michael Jai White, in terms of the physicality and maybe even the look, but I think he doesn't have quite enough mass and height.

I'm not sure if they've cast the show yet, but I think it'll have to be someone we don't know yet, and they will have to be as big as a football player (defensive lineman) size. Probably similar to the Rock in size.