• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Studios Announces Phase 3 Lineup

539 posts in this topic

That was awesome.

DC just got taken to the woodshed.

Hopefully DC will put out good stuff, too, but these will be amazing. A lot of the design of the new characters are based on their 1998 reboots. Those books were awesome and will provide a lot of great source material.

Spidey was my favorite character growing up and I think about him as being "Marvel" the way I think about Superman as being "DC." So I can't believe I'm saying this...

But I sort of don't care he isn't part of the MCU. It's awesome enough... and gets more awesome all the time. I actually don't care anymore that Spidey isn't part of it. They have me excited for the Inhumans and Dr Strange for Pete's sake.

Weird.

Makes me sad I will be 40 years old when all these movies come out.

Good movies but life is over..... :cry:

meh

Yes, it's true. You might as well be drawing Social Security. You won't have the energy to move a short box after 40. It's the end of the road.

They may have to call the last Cap movie "Captain America: Denture Society"

So you will be in your 40s, your purchasing power will have increased, and you will be better-positioned to buy better books. So please dry those tears.

So they just basically copied DC's movie announcements by doing their own?

yeah that's what it looks like but WB/DC still beat them on having a solo female film

Good to know they've got their movies and stories lined up...but pretty weak considering the build up by other sources...

i just hope marvel does a better job in connecting the next couple of films better then Phase 2 movies expect for GOTG.

So you will be in your 40s, your purchasing power will have increased, and you will be better-positioned to buy better books. So please dry those tears.

could be worse. can't imagine what the folks with pacemakers are going through right now listening to this news. hope stan can hold out long enough to cameo just a couple more.....dozen times :lol:

Instead of being negative I would be thankful for all the movies coming out and how many "movie" books these annoucements move.

Look at some of the stuff on the wall displays today and ask yourself would you ever believe it?

MSH #18, Captain Marvel, Nova, Groot, Rocket Raccoon Inhumans, Black Panther, Hero for Hire, Ms. Marvel?

Really?

I'll say it again, we could be the stamp hobby watching our customers carrying their oxygen tanks around the show.

Instead of being negative I would be thankful for all the movies coming out and how many "movie" books these annoucements move.

Look at some of the stuff on the wall displays today and ask yourself would you ever believe it?

MSH #18, Captain Marvel, Nova, Groot, Rocket Raccoon Inhumans, Black Panther, Hero for Hire, Ms. Marvel?

Really?

I'll say it again, we could be the stamp hobby watching our customers carrying their oxygen tanks around the show.

The answer, of course, is the Stamp Chronicles, starring Miley Cyrus.

Really?

:applause: