• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Studios Announces Phase 3 Lineup

539 posts in this topic

WOWWWWWWWWWW Wonder if Infinity War Books will get to Infinity Gauntlet prices now...

I wouldn't necessarily bet that just because the movie is using the title Infinity War that it follows the story, even remotely, established in the comics. The movie could easily be the Infinity Gauntlet story with the studio deciding Infinity War is a more appropriate/appealing title than Infinity Gauntlet.

Instead of being negative I would be thankful for all the movies coming out and how many "movie" books these annoucements move.

Look at some of the stuff on the wall displays today and ask yourself would you ever believe it?

MSH #18, Captain Marvel, Nova, Groot, Rocket Raccoon Inhumans, Black Panther, Hero for Hire, Ms. Marvel?

Really?

I'll say it again, we could be the stamp hobby watching our customers carrying their oxygen tanks around the show.

The problem is that John won't look the same on the beach when he's 40.

Damn Marvel and their slow moving timeline!

Weird they didn't have the already announced Guardians sequel in there. Also I guess no Namor.

I think its a tough movie to make. Same with Aquaman, but at least Aquaman has SOME knownish villains.

I'd rather watch some type of Invaders movie with Namor, Cap, Human Torch, Union Jack?, and Bucky set in WW2

Patrick Cavanaugh: Question about who will direct Civil War and talks of Spider-Man

Patrick Cavanaugh: Feige says he can't confirm anything until it's official or until he knows it

No denial though.

:o

Heart, be still.

Patrick Cavanaugh: Question about who will direct Civil War and talks of Spider-Man

Patrick Cavanaugh: Feige says he can't confirm anything until it's official or until he knows it

No denial though.

:o

Heart, be still.

(That was my commentary from reading the live blog, which may or may not have all the info in it)