• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA#27, CGC 6.0, Slight A for sale! CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

Howdy folks,

I'm looking to sell my Tales to Astonish #27, CGC 6.0 with Crm to OW pgs, restored: small amount of color touch on cover.

The usual rules apply. First :takeit: wins, either in the thread or PM as per time stamp.

Paypal, check or money order accepted pending clearance from the bank.

Non refundable time payments also okay based on 20% down.

Asking: $3100

TTA27.JPG

Thanks for looking :headbang:

I'm new to selling here but I've been on ebay as magellan04 for quite a while. I take my feedback seriously and so I've maintained a 100% positive track record. I live Toronto, name is Charles. I'm not here to dupe anyone... just looking for a safe and smooth transaction as I chip away at my massive collection in my basement.

Many thanks :)

I'm new to selling here but I've been on ebay as magellan04 for quite a while. I take my feedback seriously and so I've maintained a 100% positive track record. I live Toronto, name is Charles. I'm not here to dupe anyone... just looking for a safe and smooth transaction as I chip away at my massive collection in my basement.

Many thanks :)

Welcome to the Boards Charles, most buyers here will ask you what I asked, so I'm just speeding along the process. Do you know when it says slight color touch, just exactly how much color touch? Do you know if it might be reversible?

I don't know how much color touch there is. I can't actually see it myself but I was told that it's not reversible.

“Exclusive?” Seems like a silly rule, especially since I've adjusted the asking price accordingly. Not sure what difference it makes considering many board members buy and sell on eBay as well. In any case, I'll abide.

I've put a bit of work into my eBay listing so please consider this post closed. I'll select some other books to list “exclusively” on this board.

Thanks for the heads up and your interest. Please stay tuned.

Best,

Charles