• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A box for this most Mysterious of nights.

23 posts in this topic

Auction ends Halloween night at the stroke of midnite (EST)

Usual rules.Domestic shipping only, and at exact cost. Winner decides how they want it shipped. All evil-doers unwelcome.

Whats in the box? Its a mystery, but here are some hints- Its mostly Silver and Bronze, mostly Marvels with a dash of other stuff and contains a mix of HG and mid grade books. Ms. Marvels, Spideys,Hulk,Avengers,ect,ect No reprint titles or oddball stuff unless the winner requests them.

Auction starts at $13, and can be increased by any amount of a dollar or more. No need to bid in round numbers.

If the box reaches $75, I'll include a slabbed 9.6 Miller Daredevil

At $113, I throw in a slabbed 9.8 Byrne FF

At $200 I throw in a pack of Mylite2s and five more books

At $300 I add a pack of Fullbacks and five more books.

Hit the BIN of $476.78 and you get all of that plus a slabbed 9.6 X-men 142 and five more books.

So at $300 or more, you get the original box plus a CGC 9.6 FF, a CGC 9.8 FF, a pack of Mylites,a pack of fullback and ten more books.

Thanks. So I've added a pack of mylites and five more books

One of which is a Fear 21 from the Tremont Collection that Metro calls a 9.0, and Iron Fist 7 and 8 I'll say are about 7.5s.

By the way, most books are in mylite2. A few are in polybags. All are boarded.

Mylites are GA/SA. I think its 775, but they are not in front of me. The fullbacks are the size that goes into these mylites.

BTW- If anyone doesn't want the mylites/boards that go with the $300 price level, we can substitute more books or take the retail price off the final tally.

So say you win and your final bid is $330, if you don't want the boards and mylites, I'll deduct $30 and keep them.

No other substitutes allowed.