• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERITAGE November................................................

408 posts in this topic

Agreed Jimbo.......The books offered on this one are incredible. Not sure if I can handle the countdown and blinking lights with these books either, I know I will end up doing something silly with lack of bid self-control.

The Planets really are just stunning books. :cloud9: Would love to see them here in a thread as well...

First auction in a while where there are no "must haves". Although there's a piece of OA I wouldn't mind getting, but I doubt I'll be willing to pay up to what the crazies will.

Those dern crazies. What to do about them? What to do hm

outbid'em ... :sumo:

Yeah, right. :tonofbricks:

:wishluck:

Though my goal is to just break even.

Believe it or not, I just received the Planet 2 in the mail today. I have time to scan it and then overnight it back to Heritage. I thought I might do a thread on the run as long as folks don't feel it is pimping.

I would like to see that thread. I love Planets, and yours are spectacular.

all I can keep thinking....

giphy.gif

I'll +1 that!!!

:wishluck:

Though my goal is to just break even.

Believe it or not, I just received the Planet 2 in the mail today. I have time to scan it and then overnight it back to Heritage. I thought I might do a thread on the run as long as folks don't feel it is pimping.

I would like to see that thread. I love Planets, and yours are spectacular.

all I can keep thinking....

giphy.gif

I'll +1 that!!!

lol That was my immediate response, too.

Best of the Best in this auction

1-Amazing-man #13 MH pedigree white pages...this is it, the best buy in the auction and the best white paged early book...it is gonna go real cheap, right now its at $12 bucks..a sleeper and clearly the best copy that still exists.

2-Planet Comics # 55.white pages/9.4..perfect back cover...hard to believe you could find this book at the newsstand in this condition, a FaV cover of mine, the colors are standout (honorable mention Planet #35 outstanding)

3-John Romita Sr "FF" splash page...lot 92322..it is rare that I put art in the top of the auction but this splash has it all....a real gem..and you can look at it every day.

with all the top characters, the content of this page cannot be topped. This might not go cheap...but you cannot buy content wise a better pin-up splash. Five years from now you are gonna kick yourself for not buying it because it was "over" market price.

4- Looks like I am starting a trend...from the Kirby Cofer collection the very rare and best Mickey Mouse paintings which was authorized by Disney...Floyd Gottfredson..he did not do as many paintings as carl barks around 20...but this the best of the best and his largest at 21x16. It sold a long time ago for over 65K....but that was a long time ago, no reserve and it should go around 20K for a great deal...anything under that is a steal..a true rarity and masterpiece. Right now its $1200 and its gonna go super cheap compared to what it sold for.

Anyone get their catalogue yet?

I haven't yet received the print catalog, but today I received an e-mail that contains a link that lets you view the catalog online or download it as a pdf. That's a first, unless I ignored similar e-mails before previous auctions. hm

I haven't yet received the print catalog, but today I received an e-mail that contains a link that lets you view the catalog online or download it as a pdf. That's a first, unless I ignored similar e-mails before previous auctions. hm

You have a link?

You have a link?

Labeled "movie posters" but it's actually the Nov comics catalog. HA pdf catalog

You have a link?

Labeled "movie posters" but it's actually the Nov comics catalog. HA pdf catalog

Thanks (worship)

I can't remember the last time one auction had so many items that fit what I'm looking for. Been waiting for this one to start for a while ..

I just counted and I entered an even 100 bids. :o

Has to be at least twice as many as I've ever entered. There are about 15 that I figure I have a legit shot at. hm

I can't remember the last time one auction had so many items that fit what I'm looking for. Been waiting for this one to start for a while ..

I just counted and I entered an even 100 bids. :o

Has to be at least twice as many as I've ever entered. There are about 15 that I figure I have a legit shot at. hm

+1, so much stuff that is in my wheel house that I would love to own. Going to really need to pick and choose what to try and buy. The Batman selection is spectacular. :cloud9:

looking at a couple books but would rather knock on GAtor's door ...

NYcc might have stunk for sales but we had a phenomenal 2014 sales year. I'm pretty much in buy mode till next April when we will start cons again (megacon, c2e2, etc)